Remove Advertisements

ezInterrupt

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

ezInterrupt

Postby Weru » Fri Apr 29, 2011 3:40 pm

http://www.wowace.com/addons/ezinterrupt/
http://wow.curse.com/downloads/wow-addons/details/ezinterrupt.aspx

ezInterrupt is an addon designed to simplify the task of interrupting during boss encounters.

Features
• Shows an icon and plays a sound ("cast alert") when you can interrupt (only if your interrupt is not on cooldown and the cast is interruptible).
• Spell filtering allows you to suppress unwanted cast alerts (for Release Aberrations on Maloriak for example).
• Cast alerts are available for your target or focus (whichever you specify).
• Can announce your interrupts in a variety of ways (including whispering another player).
• The interrupt message is fully customizable.
• Zone settings allow you to control where the addon will be active (only in raids for example).
• All interrupts are supported.

Yup, I love this as I use to have Quartz Target Castbar in the middle of my screen so that I wouldn't miss interrupts. Now I'm able to replace it with this handy, and smaller addon. Also works with my other class toons. It is pretty awesome with all the interrupt fights that have been added.
ImageImage
Weru

Re: ezInterrupt

Postby warden » Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 am

I just discovered this addon a couple weeks ago, and love it for interrupt rotations on nef pillars, especially since AIR went slightly wonky after 4.1.

"Don't facepalm at me... Ret paladins don't facepalm each other. Its against the code!" -Anafielle
warden
Maintankadonor

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros