Remove Advertisements

Help with Vuhdo

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Help with Vuhdo

Postby Gonzo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:35 pm

I cannot figure out how to set up Righteous Defense within Vuhdo. I would like to be able to left click the frame of the player who has aggro and automatically cast Righteous Defense to take the mob off of them.

Any help would be greatly apreaciated.
Gonzo

Re: Help with Vuhdo

Postby Soloz » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:41 pm

open the config panel, go to spells, should be by default already on just mouse click and in the top chat box type Righteous Defense
Soloz

Postby Gonzo » Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:49 pm

That much I know. The problem with that is that you left click the frame but you still have to go up and pick the toon you want to cast RD on. I was hoping that it would automatically cast it on whoever i left clicked on. Do i have to set up a macro? if so, can I get some help on setting up macros within vuhdo?
Gonzo

Postby RedAces » Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:27 am

hey,

Gonzo wrote:That much I know. The problem with that is that you left click the frame but you still have to go up and pick the toon you want to cast RD on. I was hoping that it would automatically cast it on whoever i left clicked on. Do i have to set up a macro? if so, can I get some help on setting up macros within vuhdo?

What?
If you assign RD to left-click (no modifiers) and you click on Bob it'll cast RD on Bob.

Bye, RedAces.
RedAces

Postby Morwo » Thu May 12, 2011 3:39 pm

If u still got this, after u followed RedAces instructions, u got to make sure if ur changes are saved. All stuff defined on tap-spells are on mouse-over-vuhdo frame semi-macros.
dont nerf me bro
Morwo

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros