Remove Advertisements

Keybindings - what is your preferred setup?

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Keybindings - what is your preferred setup?

Postby Shova » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:41 am

Hey,

I had an issue with Acheron yesterday. We made progress on Al'Akir yesterday, and wiped several times, of course. After downing him we headed to Blackwing and out of the sudden my compiled acheron Data messed up. Pulling Onyxia my fps dropped down to 5 and Acherons memory usage skyrocketed up to 27 mb ... normally my whole Interface setup uses ~ 35 mb, there was no hint this will be happening, as while fighting Al'akir, everything was as it should be. What's the matter there and how can i fix it (beside reseting acheron in an ongoing raid).

Skada v Omen ... said al'akir fight, Skada showed a warlock by nearly 60% of my threat, parallel running omen showed 70% ... I just started running LUI v 3.4.03 and had both addons, but want to get rid of omen (and recount as well, because acheron/Skada cover all i need) due to higher memory usage ... but why is there such a gap, an which threat meter should be more accurate?

Thanks in advance and please don't mind/bother my bad english. Shova
Last edited by Shova on Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shova

Re: Issues w Acheron / Skada v Omen - Help appreciated

Postby RedAces » Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:59 am

Shova wrote:Skada v Omen ... said al'akir fight, Skada showed a warlock by nearly 60% of my threat, parallel running omen showed 70%

If you reach 100% threat on Skada it means you'll get aggro very soon.
If you reach 100% threat on Omen you have the 10% (meleerange) / 30% (no meleerange) threshold left.

The numbers on both will always differ. Example:
Tank has 100k Threat, you have 50k Threat.

Omen will show 50% (50k / 100k).
Skada will show 45% (50k / 110k if you're in melee) or 38% (50k / 130k if you're not in melee range).
You'll get aggro at 110k (melee range) which would show on Omen as 110% and in skada as 100%.
You'll get aggro at 130k (non-melee range) which would show on Omen as 130% and in skada as 100%.

Bye, RedAces.
RedAces

Re: Keybindings - what is your preferred setup?

Postby Shova » Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:40 am

Thanks for your sufficient and kind answer, RedAce, I just deleted Omen to avoid further confusion.

Next question would be an oversight for a practicable keybinding setup ... right now i'm klicking my 939 Rotation 8which is fine i think), pull per makro sequence and cliquing (addon "clique") hand of sacrifice and taunt etc per mouseover in grid ... so what are your keybindings regarding defcds, rebuke, divine plea and bloodelvsilence (im klicking these as well and noticed im a bit too slow sometimes)? i know it is individual preference, but just for a hint ...

Thanks again in advance.
Shova

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros