Remove Advertisements

Blood Elf Paladin Spell Interupt Macro

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Blood Elf Paladin Spell Interupt Macro

Postby neo-matrix » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:46 am

Hi there,

I tried searching the forum but I wasn't able to find what I was looking for so I started the thread. Basically since the changes to Hammer of Justice and Rebuke, Ive been trying to find a way to combine my interupts. I tried using this:

/cast Hammer of Justice
/cast Rebuke

The problem is that it casts Rebuke even if Hammer of Justice is available and I end up with both on cooldown. I was looking for a way to set up the macro so that if Hammer of Justice is available, it wont cast Rebuke but if Hammer is on cooldown it will. I also wanted to add Arcane Torrent (the blood elf racial spell) if possible. With those three spells, as well as avenger's shield, Blood elf paladins have 4 possible interupts. Any help would be much appreciated.
neo-matrix

Re: Blood Elf Paladin Spell Interupt Macro

Postby edsdame » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:54 am

Since HoJ triggers a global cooldown you won't be able to macro them together.

With this site you'll able to see, what went wrong with the macro you're trying to write.

I suggest to write the macro with a modifier, and monitor the cooldown on each spell. I guess that's the nearest to which you were trying.
edsdame

Re: Blood Elf Paladin Spell Interupt Macro

Postby Treck » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:04 am

Remember that HoJ doesnt interrupt bosses anymore.
If you really need an interrupt to happen, combining Avengers with Rebuke will be as reliable as you can get it.

If your talking about pvp, i wouldnt consider HoJ an interrupt, its better served as a stunn when you need it, rather than just interrupting something you can handle with 3 other abilities (if your a Belf)
Treck

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros