Remove Advertisements

Power Aura

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Power Aura

Postby Mannstein » Tue Jan 11, 2011 11:47 am

Hy guys,

First of all sorry about opening a new topic on Power auras, but i can't post a reply on the old topic. (my reply opens up but cannot write on it).

My question is that i tried to setup a warning for the Inquisition:
A) When it's up
B) When it's less then seven seconds to expire, a countdown shows up.

i tried to look on the net, but the one i was able make miself, doesnt show up, and only shows the countdown 50% of the time :S

Can someone help me?
(again sorry about the double post :S)
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Mannstein

Re: Power Aura

Postby d503 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:26 pm

There is a Power Auras thread in this forum. I encourage going to find it, since it probably has an export for Inquisition.

You can definitely do the things you're asking about in Power Auras, but I, like most here, don't have game access to walk you through it at the moment.

I'd recommend scanning the PA thread for one of the options that has an Inquisition export.
d503

Postby Nikachelle » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:31 pm

d503 wrote:There is a Power Auras thread in this forum. I encourage going to find it, since it probably has an export for Inquisition.

Way to read his post.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby d503 » Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:38 pm

Nikachelle wrote:
d503 wrote:There is a Power Auras thread in this forum. I encourage going to find it, since it probably has an export for Inquisition.

Way to read his post.

So mean :( I only read the headlines of newspapers :/

EDIT: Wasn't trying to be unhelpful, just missed that note about the PA thread. Looks like the thread itself was pre-81, so no one had Inquisition in their exports. If no one responds by the time I get home, I'll post my PA Export for Inquisition, but frankly, it's pretty easy to setup, if you read the setup instructions for PA. Good luck!
d503

Postby culhag » Tue Jan 11, 2011 4:37 pm

I made a post about my setup here : http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/ ... ic#p636808

Here's the import for inquisition specifically :
Code: Select all
Version:4.9; g:0.9647; icon:spell_paladin_inquisition; buffname:Inquisition; r:0.3922; x:99; texture:72; inVehicle:0; size:0.15; y:-20; texmode:2; timer.h:1.25; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:RIGHT; timer.Transparent:true
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Mannstein » Wed Jan 12, 2011 3:36 am

First off all thank you very much... let me try when i get home :D

culhag wrote:I made a post about my setup here : http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/ ... ic#p636808

I saw your post but to be honest i didn't understand nothing, and got lost before reaching the last script.. let me try to be honest:
"I am verrry bad in all this time of "scripts""

P.S. Looking back i now see that i could had done a search for "inquisition" inside that thread... sorry :S
An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded.
Mannstein

Postby warden » Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:32 pm

I have one that does exactly this; I'll post the string when I get home. You can see how it looks here.

"Don't facepalm at me... Ret paladins don't facepalm each other. Its against the code!" -Anafielle
warden
Maintankadonor

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros