A more visible Sacred Duty

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

A more visible Sacred Duty

Postby TheArtist » Sun Dec 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Hi,

I just managed to make my UI more efficient PvP-wise. But a few things are missing, and I've been trying hard to implement them with no success.

I try to use Shield of the Righteous only after a Judgment that caused Sacred Duty (in AE mode, in Single Target, I would use it anyway), but it's a real pain in the ass to look up to the buffs bar looking for it, so I want that every time Sacred Duty triggers, a little icon with a timer appears where I want it to.

I tried PowerAuras but the interface was confusing. I tried then WeakAuras which is easier to use but I couldn't it make it work.

Thank you in advance !
TheArtist

Re: A more visible Sacred Duty

Postby elite » Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:13 am

download Satrina buffframes from cursed

create a new buff monitor and use the "whitlist" option switched on ... ( default if you create new buffwindow )

and then you specify the Proc - Debuff - whatever ... this will make it so an icon shows and tracks this buff then place it wherever you find most useful and resize it to the size you want...

ive got several extra buffwindows for different tracking I use
elite

Postby TheArtist » Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:07 am

Hi and thank you for you answer.

SBF changes the whole buff bar where I just want to add something extra. How can I keep the Blizzard buff bar ?
TheArtist

Postby Kuridan » Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:53 pm

I use rogue power bars, which tracks a number of trinkets and buffs. You can also add specific buffs to the list or disable ones you don't want to see. It pops up as a bar which can be moved or resized.
Kuridan

Postby elite » Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:33 am

TheArtist wrote:Hi and thank you for you answer.

SBF changes the whole buff bar where I just want to add something extra. How can I keep the Blizzard buff bar ?

your most welcome. I opted for satrina because its so very customizable, ofc its down to personal preference ...

like the poster above there are soem Cooldown monitors that can also track buffs/ debuffs as per white-listing ... check cursed under buffs & debuffs ..

i looked and the addon called "TellMeWhen" looks like what you need?
elite

Postby TheArtist » Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:54 pm

Gonna check that asap

Edit : Thank you, that's excactly what I was looking for !
TheArtist

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros