word of glory tracker?

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

word of glory tracker?

Postby steadypal » Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:02 pm

does anyone know if there is one, or how i can track how much of the shield gets put to use etc? for now i am trying to look on recount, i see overheal, but idk how much of that is wasted cause the 6 second timer runs off or what not, same goes for world of logs,,

so does anybody know if there is an addon out there that would keep track of the shields, and how much they actually absorb while up so that i can see more than just heal and overheal,,

thanks
steadypal

Re: word of glory tracker?

Postby Arees » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:28 am

There is a module for recount that guesses absorbs because they dont show up properly in the combat log (dont know if this is still true in 4.0) and its called guessedabsorbs. There is another module that combines healing and absorbs called, guessedabsorbsandhealing or something of that nature.

Skada also does absorbs.

Now... I don't know if these need to be specifically coded to recognize the new absorb mechanics or not...
Arees

Postby steadypal » Wed Oct 27, 2010 11:41 am

recount only tracks priest absorbs as far as i know atm.
steadypal

Postby Morwo » Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:55 pm

in my skadalog after the raid tonight, there aint any apsorbs listed. in healing done is 270079 heal and 443968 overheal by WoG. it only give an impression bout absorbs.
dont nerf me bro
Morwo

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros