Stacking debuffs with VuhDo?

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Stacking debuffs with VuhDo?

Postby Galektra » Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:23 am

I was looking for a mod to show me debuff stacks on the other tank, so I wouldn’t need him to tell me when to taunt on Precious/Stinky etc. I heard VuhDo had this, so I just installed it last night. We were already past the dogs in our clear, but I didn’t notice the frames showing any debuff information through ICC. I didn’t have a lot of time to mess around with it, but I guess I need to configure something to show the stacks?

One other question, can I get it to show class colors (pink=Pally, orange=Druid etc) like the traditional raid frames do? I set up some of the click options for HoP, HoS, Di etc, but I’d like to be able to identify individuals faster when needed.
Galektra

Re: Stacking debuffs with VuhDo?

Postby Marblehead » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:47 am

I can't answer your question, cause I've never used VuhDo. However, I use Grid and GridStatusRaidDebuff to do the exact same thing (and with colors too :P)

On a side note, the simplest way to track a debuff on your co-tank is to focus him.
Life is not difficult, people are.
Marblehead

Re: Stacking debuffs with VuhDo?

Postby hoho » Mon Jun 21, 2010 1:55 am

Marblehead wrote:On a side note, the simplest way to track a debuff on your co-tank is to focus him.
Making target's target visible and showing debuffs on unit frames is even easier, though would require the tanks to attack the same target.
Leap of Faith:
Good news, everyone! We can now heal stupidity!
hoho

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros