Hand of Reckoning in Vuhdo

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Hand of Reckoning in Vuhdo

Postby billybobob » Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:07 am

I just switched over to Vuhdo, but can't seem to get Hand of Reckoning to work. I have it assigned as my Left Click, but it doesn't fire. I got used to TauntMaster, but I am starting to heal more and I wanted one macro for both specs. Any help will be appreciated.
billybobob

Re: Hand of Reckoning in Vuhdo

Postby Koatanga » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:14 pm

Perhaps using a macro you could do

/target vuhdo
/cast [target=targettarget] Hand of Reckoning

But there's no guarantee the person you are targeting would be targeting the thing hitting them.

I am not sure how you could use HoR that way. I use RD with VuhDo, and HoR with a mouse-bind.

As far as I know, HoR only works on the target, not the player like RD does.
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Postby Wrathy » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:46 pm

I guess it would depend on how you are trying to make it work. Like Koatanga said, HoR is a traditional taunt mechanic, meaning that you have to be targeting a hostile creature to make the taunt work. If you want to use it like RD or to be able to click taunt, then you need a macro like he suggested.
Dakiros wrote:Hear that sound? Its Wrathy breaking Wowhead and Wordpress while he quickly comes up with the Rival set.

Avenging Wrathy - A Protection Paladin Blog
Wrathy's Guide to Gear Sets

Wrathy
Maintankadonor

Postby billybobob » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:53 pm

Yeah, I thought about that. It would only work for DPS. Unfortunately, I care more about my healers and they are rarely attacking their aggressor. TauntMaster isn't always a 100% either, but it is seems to work most of the time. It is a shame, because Vuhdo somehow knows that raid member has aggro, so you would assume it knows from what mob. Maybe I am giving it too much credit.

Thanks for the reply!
billybobob

Postby Koatanga » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:28 pm

billybobob wrote:Yeah, I thought about that. It would only work for DPS. Unfortunately, I care more about my healers and they are rarely attacking their aggressor. TauntMaster isn't always a 100% either, but it is seems to work most of the time. It is a shame, because Vuhdo somehow knows that raid member has aggro, so you would assume it knows from what mob. Maybe I am giving it too much credit.

Thanks for the reply!

I wouldn't want to use HoR with an add-on like that. If there was a big thing and a little thing eating my healer, and assuming RD was on CD, I would want to have definite control over which thing I taunted, not let some add-on decide which one I meant.
Retired. Koatanga, Shapely, Sultry, Doominatrix of Greenstone - Dath'Remar
Koatanga

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros