Remove Advertisements

How to know if raid members have aggro?

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Re: How to know if raid members have aggro?

Postby Shyrtandros » Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:43 am

I keep hearing how AWESOME grid is, and personally this is the first time i've heard of Vuhdu or the other ones people mention. I'm still in the dark when it comes to addons that replace the basic UI. I have several "ADD" on's that I use for raiding and other purposes ( I love bagnon) I think I'm going to leap into getting Grid today.
"Warning: AA posts may cause severe urges to buy or rent games you may not have been interested in, known about or would normally consider playing. If you experience sudden urges to purchase said games please consult your wallet, bank account or significant other to see if these games are right for you and your budget."
Shyrtandros

Re: How to know if raid members have aggro?

Postby Dragondin » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:57 am

grid as well too,
with other addons as GridRaidDebuff, Clique and more Status Indicators etc, it shows all what i need to know about my raid members.

and TidyPlates with ThreadPlates. ThreadPlates has a function to show the name of the raidmember who has aggro at a mob. Really usefull if you tank with other tanks ;)
Dragondin

Previous

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros