Remove Advertisements

addon for positioning addons

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

addon for positioning addons

Postby jathitimus » Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:49 am

I was wondering if anyone knew of an addon or script that could be used to change the placement of addons in real time.

For example I would like to have 2 positions for recount, one small and tucked in a corner of the screen and the other expanded out in the middle of the screen. I already do this manually but it seems that it should be possible to automate it in some manner. Being able to turn chat frames from small to large via hotkey instead of dragging them or being able to expand omen, all would be helpful.

I think I remeber seeing someone with a custom UI setup that let them hit a hot key and expand everything but I have no idea who it was or where I saw it.
"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams
jathitimus

Re: addon for positioning addons

Postby Necrolite » Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:28 pm

I remember something similar to this. although not expanding the windows per se, it allowed you to hide them all, and press a hotkey to show them. it was called Dock i think.
Necrolite

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros