Status

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Status

Postby _Chloe » Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:36 am

I guess you all have been wondering where I've been the past few months. Since December I've had to cut back on more than just WoW; I've been without internet access as well to lessen expenses. I've been stopping by here every few days by phone or my friend's laptop to just check in. Things are starting to turn for the better and I have returned to the game and also a half completed Addon. I will be updating Tankadin2 to 3.3 compatibility and also a few bug fixes that have yet to be resolved. Tankadin3 is actually in it's fifth revision, meaning I've written it from scratch four times prior to this rewrite, and it is finally starting to look and work the way I want it to. As always, the Tankadin mod and the forum have been a community project. Your donations, bug reports and feedback keep making it better each time around and I wish for that to continue. I'm always looking for help with organizing the Macro Sticky, people to translate Tankadin, and Beta Testers. Just keep going forward, keep pushing and we'll all get there.

~Chloe
_Chloe

Re: Status

Postby Argali » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:42 am

Glad to see you're back. Your hard work is always appreciated.
Argali

Re: Status

Postby _Chloe » Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Change Log For Tankadin2:
---------------------------------------
r120
---------------------------------------
Fixed DR calc Talent Check
Updated Broadcast System to accept comma delimited values:
RAID, PARTY, 1, YELL
is now accepted into the channel edit box and will broadcast to those channels.
Bunch of other stuff that I fixed other the past month and lost my change log =(
_Chloe

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros