Tanking Comparrison Addon

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Tanking Comparrison Addon

Postby Decimator » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:20 am

Hi Guys,

Wondering if you can help, i've been searching for a few days now for an addon that'll check the gar/spec of another tank and give me a run down of their defence, avoidance unhittable/uncrushable points as well as effective health. Perhaps in comparrison to my own.

The reason I ask is that for a while now i've often been demoted to OT or worse due to the fact that my HP sits at around 35K while i'm def capped, sittin at 102.4 avoidance etc, simply due to the fact that the prospective MT has a larger Health Pool. generally after afew wipes i'm listened to and we're swapped around and hey-presto fewer (if any wipes).

If I could quickly and reliably blurp the facts, he is/isn't def capped, he is/isn't unhittable, his effect health is XXXXXX whereas mine ae X, Y and Z.

So far i've not seen anything like this I'm hoping someone else has.
Decimator

Re: Tanking Comparrison Addon

Postby _Chloe » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:34 am

Tankadin3 will/should have the ability to do this. Unfortunately it's about 2-4 months away. As for your stats you could try using the EchoStats function in the current build of Tankadin located under the Attack Table Options.
_Chloe

Re: Tanking Comparrison Addon

Postby Decimator » Wed Sep 23, 2009 8:43 am

Hi Thanks for the reply,

I'm glad there's an addon on the way that can do what i'm itnerested in will solve no end of frustration. as for ym own stats I can oull those easily enough there's plenty of scripta that do that as well as your addon.

Its mainly the stats of the "other" tanks and the comparison to my own that i'm most interested in. I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Once again thanks for the reply.
Decimator

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros