Easy mouse config

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Easy mouse config

Postby Dariya » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:29 pm

Hi everyone,

I use a 5button mouse and.. here we go with my config:

- Lateral button (normaly button nº4): macro -> /castsequence reset=8 Holy shield, Shield of Righteousness, Judgement of Wisdom
This is in order to get all the "only one target" spells in one button and allows you (reset=8) to have allways your Holy Shield up.

- Lateral button (normaly button nº5): macro-> /castsequence reset=6 Hammer of the Righteous, consecration
This is in order to get all the "lot of mobs" spells in one button. Hammer comes first cos Consecration spends a lot of mana and I dont really need/want to have it allways up

- Hot keys: Avenger's shield (open pulls) and Consecration (situacional)

What I normal do is combine B4+B5+B4+B5+... (repeat till infinite). I have Consecration in the macro and in a Hot Key cos it is a very situacional spell (lot of mobs) and maybe you will need to cast it first or in a determinate moment of the fight.

It's very important to have Holy Shield up before starting the pull in order to start the fight with Shield of R. You dont want to get yourself in front of the add and cast Holy Shield getting no agro D:

So a good starting pull can be: B4(Holy shield) + Aveger's shield + B4 (Shield of R.) + B5 (Hammer of R.) + B4 (judge.) + B5 (conse.) + B4 (Holy Shield just in time =) + ...

Lets shoot your opinios =) As you can imagine, this is an easy starting mouse config+macros
Dariya

Re: Easy mouse config

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:36 pm

I use a 5 button mouse(Deathadder) in conjunction with a Nostromo N52. The keys get... complicated.
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros