Remove Advertisements

LF your Power Aura Strings

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Re: LF your Power Aura Strings

Postby Smacker » Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:09 am

WARNING!

I can see that some of the exports were produced by my updated version (currently in beta), as it exports timer settings which the original does not (the original has not been updated in 8 months)

My version is here:

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info14291-PowerAurasClassic.html#info

and adds lots of new features (like proper mounted/dismounted setting logic). Here you can get a response from me on any technical issues.

There is also a wiki:

http://powerauras.wikispaces.com/

Which could be a place to store exports
Smacker

Postby Fogy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 3:13 pm

Fogy

Postby Fogy » Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:23 pm

Any trick to getting text auras to show? I know you have to get out and trigger a spell for the icon, but my text aura test isn't working.

Fixed.
Last edited by Fogy on Fri Dec 11, 2009 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fogy

Postby Nikachelle » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:43 pm

Need a little help for my friend. He's trying to set it up for his boomkin so that the two different types of Eclipses show up. We HAVE the spell IDs (Wrath damage increase = 48517Starfire crit increase = 48518) but it doesn't seem to be working. Squawk and Awe isn't an option. I'm hoping somebody else has configured Power Auras for this and can just give me their strings.

Thanks!
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby steadypal » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:48 pm

hmm can anybody help me with a string i can paste into my imports that would tell me if my target has 3 of the spider frenzy buffs?
steadypal

Postby fafhrd » Fri Dec 04, 2009 2:16 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Need a little help for my friend. He's trying to set it up for his boomkin so that the two different types of Eclipses show up. We HAVE the spell IDs (Wrath damage increase = 48517Starfire crit increase = 48518) but it doesn't seem to be working. Squawk and Awe isn't an option. I'm hoping somebody else has configured Power Auras for this and can just give me their strings.

Thanks!

The latest version of PA that I have doesn't support identifying buffs by spell ID (or if it does, it's not documented anywhere I've seen), just by name, which as you've probably run into doesn't help when 2 buffs have the same name. Google for an updated version with that feature maybe? If not, editing PA to support spell ID's probably wouldn't be too hard.

If there is some secondary effect that you can use to distinguish between the procs (like some other spell always being on cooldown at times when you get one of the procs, but not on the other), you can make 4 auras, one for the secondary effect being on, one for the secondary effect being off, 2 for the eclipse procs, and then link those last 2 to the first 2.
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby stormknight » Sat Dec 05, 2009 11:30 am

is it possible to make this?
Check Blessing of Might and Greater Blessing of Might and if both is not on character then show animation,event etc, so its like if else control, is it possible?

Est Sularus Oth Mithas
stormknight

Postby fuzzygeek » Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:02 pm

stormknight wrote:is it possible to make this?
Check Blessing of Might and Greater Blessing of Might and if both is not on character then show animation,event etc, so its like if else control, is it possible?

Do a check for "Blessing of Might", "Show when not active," and it'll trigger for either blessing (conditions trigger on substrings as well)
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby fafhrd » Mon Dec 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Make aura, set it to check for the buff name: "Blessing of Might/Greater Blessing of Might" (the / means or, you might as well stick battle shout in there as well)

Check the box that says something like "show when not active"
ImageImage
1/1 Lore pre-nerf.
fafhrd

Postby Fogy » Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:32 am

fafhrd wrote:

Make aura, set it to check for the buff name: "Blessing of Might/Greater Blessing of Might" (the / means or, you might as well stick battle shout in there as well)

Check the box that says something like "show when not active"

As a pally I just check for "Blessings". Covers whatever I may have on at the time. :P
Fogy

Postby grunk » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:03 pm

Hi ,
i'm trying to display the vengeance stack on my target but i can't get it work :(
Did someone have an export of his config to manage this ?

Thanks ;)
grunk

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:16 pm

You have debuff on target and stack=5 selected right?
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby grunk » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:33 pm

This is my config :

Interface is in french but it's mostly the same thing in english.
"Vengeance Sacrée" is the exact name of the debuff on the target
grunk

Postby Nikachelle » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:40 pm

I can't see the image because it's on imageshack. What I *think* I can make out on the very tiny button thing is that you have stacks set to >5, when it should be =5. (Since Vengeance can't stack greater than 5, you'll never get it to announce that way). Do you want it to tell you when you reach max stacks? Or do you want it to tell you your stacks as they increase? If you wanted incremental ones, I think you'd need to set up five different auras. (ie, yellow colour icon for one stack, blue colour icon for two stack, etc.)

Unfortunately, I can't make the rest of the stuff out. But it should be identified when you're in combat, on an enemy, etc.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby grunk » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Nikachelle wrote:I can't see the image because it's on imageshack. What I *think* I can make out on the very tiny button thing is that you have stacks set to >5, when it should be =5. (Since Vengeance can't stack greater than 5, you'll never get it to announce that way). Do you want it to tell you when you reach max stacks? Or do you want it to tell you your stacks as they increase? If you wanted incremental ones, I think you'd need to set up five different auras. (ie, yellow colour icon for one stack, blue colour icon for two stack, etc.)

Unfortunately, I can't make the rest of the stuff out. But it should be identified when you're in combat, on an enemy, etc.

On this one, the stack is set to >0. I have 4 others , with stack set to >1,>2 ...
So I want to display on texture for each stack
If it can help, you can see the image here
grunk

PreviousNext

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros