LF your Power Aura Strings

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Re: My Power Auras

Postby Arcand » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:16 am

Doxa, I'll move this over to the UI forum later today unless you ask me not to.
Arcand

Re: [Power Auras] Exports Thread

Postby d503 » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:03 am

d503 wrote:
old thread wrote:Fri Oct 15, 2010 3:28 pm DERP.

I resemble your DERP and raise you a HERP-DERP. ;)

Thanks for moving it.
d503

Re: My Power Auras

Postby Doxa » Fri Oct 29, 2010 10:02 am

Thanks!
Tanking Trash on Doxa with Consecration(Rank3) Since 2007, on Doxah with Thunderclap since 2009 and on Doxeh with Death and Decay since 2010

Meanwhile, pulling DPS from fire with life-grip on Enlight and throwing lightning on Pneuma.
Doxa
Maintankadonor

Re: LF your Power Aura Strings

Postby _Chloe » Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:08 pm

Merged again. USE THE SEARCH FEATURE.
_Chloe

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Oct 29, 2010 5:02 pm

Let me start off by saying that I *absolutely* robbed the graphics and colours idea from someone else. But I can't remember who, and as far as I remember, it wasn't on this board.

As you can imagine, the yellow is the first holy power, the orange is the second holy power and the red is the third. The red makes the sonar ping noise to alert me, but I'm considering dropping it since I'm getting into the rhythm enough.

I realize it is intrusive. That was absolutely the point when I started it because I wanted to make this work for my paladin. That being said, I've gotten so used to it, that I may likely keep it that big into Cataclysm.

1 Holy Power
Code: Select all
Version:3.0.0W; b:0; g:0.949; thresholdinvert:true; icon:Spell_fire_meteorstorm; bufftype:10; texture:23; alpha:1; threshold:1; PowerType:9; y:-218; finish:0

2 Holy Power

Version:3.0.0W; b:0; g:0.3333; thresholdinvert:true; icon:Spell_fire_meteorstorm; bufftype:10; texture:23; alpha:1; threshold:2; PowerType:9; size:1.07; y:-218; finish:0

3 Holy Power

Version:3.0.0W; b:0; g:0.0157; thresholdinvert:true; icon:Spell_fire_meteorstorm; bufftype:10; texture:23; alpha:1; sound:23; threshold:3; PowerType:9; size:1.55; y:-218; finish:0

And for lols and rainbows, here's my show all:

Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Arnock » Fri Oct 29, 2010 8:06 pm

hmm, methinks I should go about installing this addon.

Also, is there a way to disable the default blizz "power aura" thing they added with 4.0?
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby Nikachelle » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:20 pm

Arnock wrote:Also, is there a way to disable the default blizz "power aura" thing they added with 4.0?

You can do that natively.

Go to your Interface Options > Combat > Show Spell Alerts

If you want built in Power Auras, keep it toggled. If you want it OFF, untoggle the option.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Arnock » Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:48 am

Thanks, Also, have a few nub questions about the addon.

I was glancing through the wiki, and it seemed that you could only have multiple conditions if all of those conditions were met (i.e. if x AND y then show icon)
Is there a way to show the texture if one of the conditions is met (i.e. if x OR y then show texture)

For example, I have 3 bars that I use to show holy power, is there a way to configure the addon to show a bar if I have either 3 holy power, or the hand of light buff (ret mastery)?

Also, Is there a way to show multiple textures from a single condition?

To use the previous example, with one rule, show all 3 holy power bars if I have the Hand of light buff active.
Courage not of this earth in your eyes
Faith from far beyond lies deep inside
Arnock

Postby fuzzygeek » Sun Oct 31, 2010 8:58 pm

Nikachelle wrote:Image

WHAT DOES IT MEAN.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby _Chloe » Mon Nov 01, 2010 12:09 am

fuzzygeek wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:Image

WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

DEATHWING HAS ARRIVED!
_Chloe

Postby dmok » Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:04 pm

Arnock wrote:Is there a way to show the texture if one of the conditions is met (i.e. if x OR y then show texture)

For example, I have 3 bars that I use to show holy power, is there a way to configure the addon to show a bar if I have either 3 holy power, or the hand of light buff (ret mastery)?

If you seperate the ability names with a / character (slash), it will be an OR condition.

For example:
Horn of Winter/Strength of Earth Totem/Battle Shout
will be true when any of the 3 abilities are active

Also, Is there a way to show multiple textures from a single condition?

To use the previous example, with one rule, show all 3 holy power bars if I have the Hand of light buff active.

I think (but am not certain) that you can only have 1 texture per rule. You are, however, able to have the same texture in multiple rules
There ain't no pirate like a Mead Hall Pirate

Mead Hall Pirates - The Scryers US
Dmor: 80 Prot Paladin | Dmok: 80 MM Hunter | Dmos: 80 Disc Priest | Dmoz: 80 Unholy DK
dmok

Postby Øtep » Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:23 pm

I've been trying to think of things to add to my Power Auras (if anything else is needed).

Here's what I have so far...

Orange - Holy Shield & Timer
Red (left) - Sacred Duty proc & Timer
Pink (right) - Reckoning proc & Stacks
Green - Corpse Tongue Coin proc & Timer & Activation Sound
Yellow - 1,2&3 stacks of Holy Power & Activation Sound
Red (bottom) - 1,2,3,4&5 stacks of Blood Reserve & Timer

I'm using the blizzard default power aura for Grand Crusader proc, but I might make my own since the blizz version seems to make 'dead' spots on the screen.
I also realise that 'Reckoning' and 'Blood Reserve' stacks probably don't need to be kept track of, but they look cool :)

Anything else I should/could be adding?

Øtep
Øtep

Postby thenicebigfella » Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:09 am

How I roll for now.
Set=Page 1@
Aura[1]=Version:4.5; b:0.1922; anim1:7; g:0.9529; thresholdinvert:true; icon:spell_holy_lightsgrace; begin:3; bufftype:10; texture:179; alpha:0.7; speed:1.5; sound:1; threshold:3; PowerType:9; size:3.19; torsion:1.36; y:-367; anim2:7; finish:3@
Aura[2]=Version:4.5; icon:Spell_Holy_BlessingOfProtection; buffname:Holy Shield; x:52; customname:st; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; aurastext:st; owntex:true; spec2:false; size:0.2; y:-200; customsound:st; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM@
Aura[3]=Version:4.5; icon:Ability_Paladin_JudgementRed; buffname:Sacred Duty; x:-52; customname:st; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; aurastext:st; owntex:true; size:0.2; y:-200; customsound:st; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM@
Aura[4]=Version:4.5; icon:Spell_Holy_AvengersShield; buffname:Avenger's Shield; customname:st; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:7; aurastext:st; owntex:true; spec2:false; size:0.2; y:-200; customsound:st@
Aura[5]=Version:4.5; icon:Spell_Holy_ArdentDefender; buffname:Ardent Defender; x:-52; customname:st; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; aurastext:st; owntex:true; size:0.2; y:-270; customsound:st; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM@
Aura[6]=Version:4.5; anim1:7; icon:Spell_Holy_SealOfFury; buffname:Righteous Fury; x:-75; customname:st; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; alpha:1; aurastext:st; owntex:true; isResting:0; mine:true; spec2:false; size:0.5; randomcolor:true; y:100; inverse:true; customsound:st; anim2:4@
Aura[7]=Version:4.5; icon:Spell_Holy_Restoration; buffname:Divine Protection; x:52; customname:st; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; aurastext:st; owntex:true; size:0.2; y:-270; customsound:st; timer.enabled:true; timer.cents:false; timer.Relative:BOTTOM@
Aura[8]=Version:4.5; icon:Spell_Holy_InnerFire; buffname:Consecration; customname:st; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; bufftype:7; aurastext:st; owntex:true; spec2:false; size:0.2; y:-270; customsound:st@
Aura[9]=Version:4.5; anim1:7; icon:Spell_Holy_SealOfVengeance; buffname:Seal of Truth; x:75; customname:st; unitn:stOnly for raid/group.; alpha:1; aurastext:st; owntex:true; isResting:0; mine:true; spec2:false; size:0.48; randomcolor:true; y:100; inverse:true; customsound:st; anim2:4@
thenicebigfella

Postby thatguy » Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:09 pm

Øtep wrote:I've been trying to think of things to add to my Power Auras (if anything else is needed).

Here's what I have so far...

Orange - Holy Shield & Timer
Red (left) - Sacred Duty proc & Timer
Pink (right) - Reckoning proc & Stacks
Green - Corpse Tongue Coin proc & Timer & Activation Sound
Yellow - 1,2&3 stacks of Holy Power & Activation Sound
Red (bottom) - 1,2,3,4&5 stacks of Blood Reserve & Timer

Anything else I should/could be adding?

Øtep

Not sure if you need to add it but maybe:

Availability of Divine Plea? Avenging Wrath? Divine Protection?
Timer on Forebearance?
thatguy

PreviousNext

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros