"threat value" and EH modification of RatingBuster

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Re: "threat value" and EH modification of RatingBuster

Postby fuzzygeek » Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Thanks for the update!

Sadly, I'm getting an error:
Message: AceLocale-3.0: RatingBuster: Missing entry for 'Threat <- Strength, Hit, Expertise, etc.'

I removed the Localization call and changed line 1551 to
desc = "Threat <- Strength, Hit, Expertise, etc.",

and it seems to work fine at that point.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Autofollow » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:39 am

Thank you so much for updating this mod. I used this one all the time, and was a sad panda when it broke with 4.0.1. I updated last night, and now I don't have to use the default shift-click nonsense
that is the Blizzard version of this. Not that there are any gear upgrades for the next few weeks, but I was already nervously awaiting Cata when I would have to take 5 times longer to decide what gear I wanted to run.

Thanks again!
Autofollow

Postby culhag » Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:57 am

Autofollow wrote:Thank you so much for updating this mod. I used this one all the time, and was a sad panda when it broke with 4.0.1. I updated last night, and now I don't have to use the default shift-click nonsense that is the Blizzard version of this.

I'm just adding a couple of stats to RatingBuster. There was a beta version of it available the day the patch came out, and there's been a few updates since, so could have updated immediately with the standard version ; you'd just have missed the threat and EH stats.
Base addon is there.

Also you should remember that the Threat stat isn't dynamic and is just based on the Theck's theorycraft from the Advanced Training forum, so it's mostly accurate for the current raiding tier against raid bosses. You shouldn't trust it during leveling.
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby culhag » Sat Dec 18, 2010 7:07 am

Yay! new version !

Updated with the latest values from Theck for level 85. Based on RatingBuster r324.

http://www.mediafire.com/?mla4p7l6amb3bjs
culhag
Maintankadonor

Previous

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros