Remove Advertisements

Does a Healbot with Omen stats exist?

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Does a Healbot with Omen stats exist?

Postby SirOnore » Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:32 pm

Hi,

I have been tanking for a long time and recently started into healing (after 4 years, lol). I of course started using healbot (wonderful addon). It got me to thinking about an Omen/Healbot fusion addon and I am not sure if it exists or not. I have seen posts about binding the tank keys to the healbot (which I have done of course) and then watching omen to decide who to hand of salvation.

What I am wondering is if there is an addon or healbot adjustment that has the bars display threat levels instead of health? Also they should adjust up and down like Omen in order of highest threat. The other way to look at it would do have Omen with spells bound to the mouse buttons so i could mouse over omen and cast my threat reduction, bubbles or taunts.

Any addon? Any macros that can do this? Anything that is being developed?

Any comments would be appreciated.

Cheers
Onore
Azjol-Nerub
SirOnore

Re: Does a Healbot with Omen stats exist?

Postby Lyre » Thu Jun 18, 2009 11:02 pm

I believe PB4 has an aggro bar, but it would require you to pick up a click to cast addon to work like Healbot/Vuhdo. I haven't looked extensively at Vuhdo (I like my click to cast to work on all my frames) but I did notice it had aggro highlighting, but pretty sure it doesn't have an "aggro bar" option.
Lyre

Re: Does a Healbot with Omen stats exist?

Postby Seloei » Fri Jun 19, 2009 12:31 am

you don't need an extra addon to 'click to cast' with pitbull, unless you made the bars "non-clickable". That option was around sometime ago, don't know if it still exists.
Pitbull raidframes can be set up as separate healthbars or a box or how you like to view them and if someone there gets agro his name becomes glowing red (changable if you wish). By taking a look at omen for a single target fight having the boss focused (omen apparently has a function to show focus threat) you can see who has the X amount of threat and has to be salved/bop'd and then you press the "on-mouseover" macro you have made while targeting that player.
Clique makes the mouseover macros easier, but can be done without.
Seloei

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros