Remove Advertisements

XPearl question

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

XPearl question

Postby Nehor » Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:49 am

I have been trying to find this option if it exists.... is there a way in the raid group view to see each raid member's target of target? If Xpearl does not do it what is an addon that would be a good replacement?

Thanks for any help.
Cowards die many times before thier death, the valiant taste of death only once.

Nehor 85 Silvermoon, US
Jagged Edge Guild
Nehor

Re: XPearl question

Postby Gamingdevil » Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:37 am

I don't know why you would want 25 extra frames on your screen, but even if you would, afaik, Xperl does not support this. It does however, show on a targetting frame how many people have that person/mob targetted.
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby Seloei » Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:10 am

Are there any addons besides x-perl that allow to see who is targeting him?
Would be helpful to know if the dps are paying attention or not and how slow someone is and who is the one who is STILL hitting that mob when stop dps is called. X-perl has it, but don't want to take that just for one option :S
Seloei

Postby Selgar » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:09 am

Pretty sure X-perl isnt going to tell you when someone stops DPSing. I think there is an option to display the number of characters targetting a mob, but it would have no way of knowing what they were doing.
Selgar

Postby fuzzygeek » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:54 am

xperl raid monitor will show casts, but I don't know that it shows target-of-target.

ora MT frames could be set to the entire raid to show t-o-t (we've done it in 10s when learning new things), but seems a bit unwieldy for 25s.
fuzzygeek
Maintankadonor

Postby Whait » Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:01 pm

if you want to see the raidmembers target of target then all youll see is the tanks name in 25 little frams

if you want to see your raiders current target (to see if they are moving to adds or whatnot) xpearl only has the option to see your groups targets
Whait

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros