Addon help needed

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Addon help needed

Postby Enkal » Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:26 pm

So, today I installed xLoot and Skinner and was very happy with the result. Then I went into tonights raid and recount had lost it's colored bars and oRA2 had lost the color in the MT windows. I've tried disabling stuff left and right but the color on those just dont come back. Any ideas? :cry:

Edit: no settings in recount or oRA2 can fix it. I dont really want to go bug hunting by removing all addons and starting a new. :(
Enkal

Re: Addon help needed

Postby dmok » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:17 pm

I have a feeling that skinner may be your root cause.

I don't know exactly how it works, but just from a quick glance at it (I have never used the addon before so have no experience with it) it looks like it directly replaces the look and feel of the default UI as well as your other addons if you drop them into the SkinMe directory.

Try removing the addons from that directory and see what happens?
There ain't no pirate like a Mead Hall Pirate

Mead Hall Pirates - The Scryers US
Dmor: 80 Prot Paladin | Dmok: 80 MM Hunter | Dmos: 80 Disc Priest | Dmoz: 80 Unholy DK
dmok

Postby Enkal » Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:31 pm

dmok wrote:I have a feeling that skinner may be your root cause.

I don't know exactly how it works, but just from a quick glance at it (I have never used the addon before so have no experience with it) it looks like it directly replaces the look and feel of the default UI as well as your other addons if you drop them into the SkinMe directory.

Try removing the addons from that directory and see what happens?

Did try with both recount and oRA2 in and out of the skinme folder, same problem. I'll post some screenshots tomorrow if anyone think it can help.
Enkal

Postby guillex » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:26 pm

I think you can decide what you're going to skin in Skinner ... I can't remember exactly where the option is, but if you look around you'll find it... That may help... Even though I'm not being a huge help myself.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Enkal » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:59 pm

So this morning when I opened the curse downloader it said that my sharedmedia didnt fit with their database, updated it and my bars came back. Weird stuff, thanks for the tips and ideas. :)
Enkal

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros