Remove Advertisements

Libram Swapping.

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Libram Swapping.

Postby Annothori » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:15 pm

I have been discussing how pro it would be to swap out librams mid fight and am basically wondering how completely impossible it is. From what I have noticed it will incur a global, but the idea I had that would have been entirely awesome would be to use the Libram of Obstruction and Libram of the Sacred Shield back and forth to gain both bonuses when needed.

Please refrain from pointing out how stupid this is, because I'm totally affirmed that I can't make it work, but if someone has a magical macro that would make it work until Blizzard nerfs it, I'd love to hear about it.
Annothori

Re: Libram Swapping.

Postby guillex » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:18 pm

Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby culhag » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:21 pm

It was talked about when the Libram of the Sacred Shield was first discovered. I don't know if it actually works as I don't have it.

Theorically the macros would be:

/use Judgement of light (or whichever you prefer)
/equip Libram of the Sacred Shield

/use Holy Shield
/equip Libram of Obstruction
culhag
Maintankadonor

Postby Annothori » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:22 pm

Thx, I checked that thread out, but that is the style macro I am currently using, trying to do the exact same thing.

What I've been noticing is that the Judgement Libram doesn't give you the buff with the macro. I'm thinking Blizzard did its homework and is not allowing this for a reason. I can't really complain though, I don't have to do Vez again seeing as I have the Sacred Shield libram.
Annothori

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros