Remove Advertisements

Cheating Wings + Bubble macro

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Cheating Wings + Bubble macro

Postby Kraxia » Fri May 22, 2009 11:01 am

[Removed -Lore]

this is a macro that allows you to use wings while using 50% bubble or 100% bubble, it doesnt have too many uses in pve but has done alot for me in pvp, just sharing it with ya guys if your interested. (I beleive this IS considered and exploit though)

ill post a pic in a few when i get around to it
Kraxia

Re: Cheating Wings + Bubble macro

Postby Snippy » Fri May 22, 2009 11:41 am

What would be the use of this??
Steph - 80 Paladin
<Infernal Regions>
Server: Lothar
www.wowgirlsgonewild.com
Snippy

Postby Nikachelle » Fri May 22, 2009 11:44 am

Snippy wrote:What would be the use of this??

Major PvP thing. It's the reason why we're not able to (or supposed to with that macro...) be able to use Avenging Wrath within thirty seconds of our bubbles.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Gamingdevil » Fri May 22, 2009 11:58 am

I think they overdid it actually. First they nerfed the ability to use Wings while bubbled, because with all our instant attacks the attack speed penalty was pretty much a non-issue. So we were an invulnarable engine of death.

They saw that wasn't enough, so they also nerfed bubble by making it a 50% damage penalty rather than attack speed. So if you're bubbled with wings, you'd sacrifice 2 cooldowns and 20% damage for temporary immunity.

I just think they shouldn't have kept both nerfs, one was enough.
If it is weak, kill it before it gets stronger. If it is strong, weaken it.
Gamingdevil

Postby Kraxia » Fri May 22, 2009 12:15 pm

well honestly i still get loledover by ret pallies in my arenas, so i dont disagree with the nerf, this is onyl a simple way to bypass it :)
Kraxia

Postby Nikachelle » Fri May 22, 2009 12:17 pm

Kraxia wrote:well honestly i still get loledover by ret pallies in my arenas, so i dont disagree with the nerf, this is onyl a simple way to bypass it :)

I am concerned that people will use this and then we'll be right back where we started with it causing Forbearance again. *thumbs down*
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Kraxia » Fri May 22, 2009 1:04 pm

Nikachelle wrote:
Kraxia wrote:well honestly i still get loledover by ret pallies in my arenas, so i dont disagree with the nerf, this is onyl a simple way to bypass it :)

I am concerned that people will use this and then we'll be right back where we started with it causing Forbearance again. *thumbs down*

it really is best to use it in pvp situations where you need to burn somthign down while not taking any damage, in pve it doesnt matter because time usually isnt an issue
Kraxia

Postby Nikachelle » Wed May 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Kraxia wrote:
Nikachelle wrote:

it really is best to use it in pvp situations where you need to burn somthign down while not taking any damage, in pve it doesnt matter because time usually isnt an issue

That's the problem. If you use it in PVP and people call foul, AGAIN, they're going to eff us over even more with some new "brilliant" way to nerf ret pvp and screw over pve.
Nikachelle
Maintankadonor

Postby Lore » Wed May 27, 2009 1:52 pm

This is very clearly against the intention of the spells involved and thus an exploit. The second you typed "cheating" into the title box should have clued you in that this was probably not worth posting.
Lore
Global Mod

Postby _Chloe » Thu May 28, 2009 3:07 am

It's been fixed. Reason I wasn't too worried about the thread Lore.
_Chloe

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros