Remove Advertisements

Looking for addon with marking actions

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Looking for addon with marking actions

Postby Fenira » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:53 pm

What's a good addon or possibly macro to quickly assign a target such as {skull} or {cross} to a target instead of right clicking and selecting it. I have a G15 Keyboard and would like to possibly set some hot keys to /assign target etc to the mob or have a special addon perform similar features. Thank you ^_~
Fenira

Postby Chunes » Fri Jan 30, 2009 2:54 pm

you can actually just bind the lucky charms to keystrokes via the ingame "bind keys" section of the options menu.

although there are addons which will store in memory kill orders for trash packs (like in BT for instance), with options to configure kill priority, lucky charm assignment etc. there is also an auto mark feature iirc, but I never used that addon much. I just bound my own keys.
Chunes

Postby Fenira » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:10 pm

Chunes wrote:you can actually just bind the lucky charms to keystrokes via the ingame "bind keys" section of the options menu.

although there are addons which will store in memory kill orders for trash packs (like in BT for instance), with options to configure kill priority, lucky charm assignment etc. there is also an auto mark feature iirc, but I never used that addon much. I just bound my own keys.

Thanks, so you're saying that lucky charms the addon would enable that. thank you! but maybe also would there be a function where I could just /assign {skull} on the selected mob type?
Fenira

Postby Fridmarr » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:13 pm

Well I have a set of macros that I use that are bound to my numpad

/script SetRaidTargetIcon("target", 8 );

In this case 8 is the skull, and I have one for each shape. So you don't have to deal with an addon, but you will have to have available macro space.
Fridmarr
Global Mod

Postby _Chloe » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:25 pm

Fenira wrote:
Chunes wrote:you can actually just bind the lucky charms to keystrokes via the ingame "bind keys" section of the options menu.

Thanks, so you're saying that lucky charms the addon would enable that. thank you! but maybe also would there be a function where I could just /assign {skull} on the selected mob type?

Esc>Key Bindings>Scroll Down...>Profit?

You don't need an addon or macros to do this.
_Chloe

Postby Fenira » Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:26 pm

Thanks Chloe, I'm not good with Key Bindings...
Fenira

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros