Remove Advertisements

ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

All things /script related

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, _Chloe

Re: ThatJustHappened: Combat Event Announcement Mod

Postby Arees » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:05 am

Cerbul wrote:The part with Divine Sacrifice Announcement can be done easily by more addons. However, my problem is that I am looking for an addon to be used by paladin classmaster in my case, and which should be able to announce in paladin chanel, when Divine Sacrifice Fades from ppl. I can do that for myself, considering that I am alive everytime aura is removed. But in case I may be dead at that time, I would like some rule that sounds like this:

Announce "Players X Divine Sacrifice Faded", but only once, not for every single person in raid. So would be something like announce only once when Divine Sacrifice faded.
Anyone can help on this?

You could easily do it with two rules and setting the delay to the duration of DS. I'm not sure what the cd of DS is, but lets just say 10 seconds. Make one rule to announce when it is cast, and another one that triggers when its cast, but is delayed for 10 seconds before happening.
Arees

Postby Belarkan » Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:49 pm

Has anyone a list of rules for trial of the crusader for TJH ?
I wasn't using it but since I switched to deus vox I miss a few informations that bigwigs used to gave me. For example, I don't know who got the poison or fire debuff on the worms. Deus would just tell me where to go.
Belarkan

Postby Darkler » Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:12 am

Cerbul wrote:The part with Divine Sacrifice Announcement can be done easily by more addons. However, my problem is that I am looking for an addon to be used by paladin classmaster in my case, and which should be able to announce in paladin chanel, when Divine Sacrifice Fades from ppl. I can do that for myself, considering that I am alive everytime aura is removed. But in case I may be dead at that time, I would like some rule that sounds like this:

Announce "Players X Divine Sacrifice Faded", but only once, not for every single person in raid. So would be something like announce only once when Divine Sacrifice faded.
Anyone can help on this?

Hm, this is a hard one to solve..

To announce it when its cast is easy
/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS;;;Divine Sacrifice;;ChannelName;Divine Sacrifice is up!

but to get it to show when it goes down.. hm, Im not sure if this works, but it might be worth a shot. I know you can use things like *target and *source in announce, maybe it works as target too?

Im not at home atm, but please try
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_REMOVED;;*source;Divine Sacrifice;;ChannelName;*source Divine Sacrifice faded!

If it works as Id like it to do, it would trigger the event when the buff falls off the original caster. Apart from that I cannot think of any way to solve this, except putting a 10s delay message, which can be totaly incorrect if the buff breakes early. Hope it helps. I sure will try when I get home :)

Belarkan wrote:Has anyone a list of rules for trial of the crusader for TJH ?

I have some, not all though. But I can put them up here when I get home.
Darkler

Postby Darkler » Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:47 am

I checked now, and
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_REMOVED;;*source;Divine Sacrifice;;ChannelName;*source Divine Sacrifice faded!
does not work >_<

So I cannot find a good way to use TJH to tell when all paladins sacrifices ends.

Following are the rules I use for ToTC:

/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;Gormok the Impaler;;Impale;raid;RW;*spell on *target!;
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;;Fire Bomb;raid;*target;*spell on you, move!;
/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS;;;Slime Pool;;RW;Poison Cloud dropped.;
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;Dreadscale;;Burning Bile;raid;RAID;- *target got *spell -;
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;Acidmaw;;Paralytic Toxin;raid;RAID;- *target got *spell -;
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;Icehowl;;Ferocious Butt;raid;SAY;*target stunned for 2.5 sec.;
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;Lord Jaraxxus;;67009;;RW;*source got Nether Power!;
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;Lord Jaraxxus;;Touch of Jaraxxus;raid;RAID;- *target got *spell. Dont get close! -;
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;;Legion Flame;raid;*target;*spell on you!;
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;Lord Jaraxxus;;Incinerate Flesh;raid;RW;*spell on *target!;
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;;Mistress' Kiss;;*target;Kiss on you!;
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_REMOVED;;;Incinerate Flesh;;RAID;- *target is SAFE -;
/tjh rule SPELL_AURA_APPLIED;;;Penetrating Cold;raid;RAID;- *target got *spell -;

I have a gut feeling now that I see them all, that not every rule is working, like the Touch of Jaraxxus one, but at least most of the others works just fine. The rules are for 10man, so change the spell ID 67009 to the correct one if you go for 25man. Also, I have not made any rules for Twin Valks, as the DBM ones are great as they are.
Darkler

Postby guillex » Sat Nov 07, 2009 6:44 am

I'm just looking at your rules (bear in mind, I haven't used TJH yet, so I may be off with this one...), and is there any reason that you have a trailing semi-colon?

From what I was seeing in the OP, there's no semi-colon after you plug in your "spam" message.

moduspwnens wrote:/tjh rule EVENT_NAME;SourceName;TargetName;SpellName;Affiliation;Channel;Spam

Or does that matter anymore?
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Darkler » Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:36 am

Yeah, well, its there because of me using an excel sheet makeing them, and the last one is there in case I want to add delays in the messages.

Delays were added in a later version of the addon, than whats explained at the first page, so the "real" should look like

/tjh rule EVENT_NAME;SourceName;TargetName;SpellName;Affiliation;Channel;Spam;Delay

For example, Im using

/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_START;Algalon;;Big Bang;;RW;Bang in 5!;3
/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_START;Algalon;;Big Bang;;RW;Bang in 4!;4
/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_START;Algalon;;Big Bang;;RW;Bang in 3!;5

to try to tell the raid when to enter the black holes on the Algalon fight. And when no delay is entered in the excelsheet, it just turns out as an empty "left-over" semi-colon. It doesnt change the outcome of the other rules though.
:)
Darkler

Postby tobinbereznak » Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:13 am

Anyone know if the current version of TJH works on the 3.3 PTR? New patches sometimes mean interface changes, and combatlog may not be the same there.

Also, I thought I'd share these rules because I've found them useful and I haven't seen them in this thread. They announce when and to who rogues/hunters use their threat transfer abilities:

/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS;;;Tricks of the Trade;raid;RAID;*source Tricks -> *target;
/tjh rule SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS;;;Misdirection;raid;RAID;*source MD -> *target;
Penji on Mal'Ganis
tobinbereznak

Postby towelliee » Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:11 am

ugh that am I doing wrong...and can i just copy and paste the premades ones anywhere?

towelliee

Postby Grehn|Skipjack » Sun Nov 29, 2009 7:11 am

You can put the premade ones on the first page right into the chat box. Just make sure that TJH is enabled first. It's confusing because the mod starts disabled by default. You enable it by pressing the "Disabled" button and making sure it changes to "*Enabled*"
The Seeker.
Grehn|Skipjack
Maintankadonor

Postby Arees » Tue Dec 01, 2009 8:08 am

Also, you have the group affiliation set to target. Unless you target yourself when you tank, you should change that to self.
Arees

Postby Methodis » Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:44 pm

Do you change YOURNAME to YOURNAME? Sorry for the dumb question :P
Captaìnkurr - 80 Paladin
Methodis

Postby Sarkan-ZdC » Sun Feb 07, 2010 1:04 pm

For the CHANNEL Argument, is it possible to have it reporting in a custom channel? Our Healers want the Healing CDs (Guardian Spirit or Shield Wall) in there Channel so they see them better then in the raidchat.

Possible?
Sarkan-ZdC

Postby aureon » Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:14 pm

is there any way to add a debuff number to SPELL_AURA_APPLIED?
specified, i need to announce when some retard got 3 stacks on rotface.
aureon

Postby Arees » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:52 am

Sarkan-ZdC wrote:For the CHANNEL Argument, is it possible to have it reporting in a custom channel? Our Healers want the Healing CDs (Guardian Spirit or Shield Wall) in there Channel so they see them better then in the raidchat.

Possible?

Yes. Our healers have their own private chat as well and I join it and use TJH to announce things for them. Just put the name of the channel in for the argument.
Arees

Postby Arees » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:54 am

aureon wrote:is there any way to add a debuff number to SPELL_AURA_APPLIED?
specified, i need to announce when some retard got 3 stacks on rotface.

Not with the TJH you download from curse. Modus modified TJH a little to give it the capability to track stacks and its somewhere in this thread.

He also wrote his own implementation of TJH, which I believe he has a link to in his signature. I'm pretty sure it counts stacks, but I just have never had the time to try and convert my TJH rules over to his mod and try it out.
Arees

PreviousNext

Return to Add-ons, UI, and Macros