[H][US][PVP] Prot Pally LF SSC/TK or higher raiding guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H][US][PVP] Prot Pally LF SSC/TK or higher raiding guild

Postby zorn » Tue May 27, 2008 3:07 pm

I've spent all of TCB on Blood Furnace but its low pop, very low raiding environment has driven me to look elsewhere as my current guild is dying and the server is just not progressing well.

My current main, the one I am looking to move, is a Prot Pally. My gear is a mix of SSC / Badge Gear quality (see armory for more info). I have experience tanking most of SSC and TK but have yet to down Kael or Vashj. I've cleared the first boss of MH as well as Kara and ZA fully.

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/chara ... e&n=Kaless

I've have two other 70s, a mage and a lock who I have PVPed with a little (Did up to Kara/ZA PVE on the mage). Not sure if I'll transfer them but if they do come the mage can tank in the HKM fight, the lock can help out in Mag.

I'd like to find a guild raiding SSC/TK or higher and can use my talents. I can raid 2-4 nights a week. I'm obviously willing to transfer, would pref a pvp server but would be willing to go PVE for a really good opportunity.

Personally, I'm a 28 year old male, self employed programmer. Been playing WoW since a little before TBC. Previously played FF XI.

If you think your guild might be a good match please reply and let me know:

Server Name
Server Time Zone (EST/CST/PST)
PVP Server or PVE Server
Guild Name
Guild Website
# days you raid
Times you raid
Expected Role
Loot system
Guild History
Server Pop / History