Remove Advertisements

[A-PVE]T4/5 geared with T6 experience.

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A-PVE]T4/5 geared with T6 experience.

Postby Silandra » Thu May 22, 2008 6:52 pm

http://www.armorylite.com/us/madoran/dyna
(Do note the ret spec when looking at the stats of above.)

Ello; I'm Dyna of Madoran or, as I'd rather be known as, Silandra of Ravencrest, depending on how you know me. I've full T4 geared, then quit playing due to life, got back in the game, transferred over to a different guild and quit because it exploded.
I've full T4 experience, most T5, and some T6(4/5, 2/9 no sunwell) including mass Hyjal trash. I've also experience raiding in FFXI as a thief(which meant I could pretty much read a book during it), and as a dirge in EQ2(required a bit more, but not too too much more).

I'm one of the ones that started the no CC on Moroes bit: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RT74LKyhcyI
(was our first time doing it, so give credit on why he runs away...)

No proof, but I asked the question of whether or not Maiden's repentance was a repentance ala ret's and whether or not Nightspite's fear was physical or magical based.

And I'm one of the prime ones that got Nightfall nerfed:
http://maintankadin.failsafedesign.com/ ... php?t=1961

So that should give you an idea, at least, of my ability to snuff things out on my own.

I'm available after 1pm on the CST for the rest of the day, barring Mondays and Thursdays due to school. Hurray for taking all my sciences at the same time.

For misc. things, I have some skill in audio and photo editting, I'm not a republican, I listen to all kinds of music except for country(winamp is playing Jpop right now!), Knicks suck, I live in Mississippi(not the rural part, though seeing a chemical engineer with a gun rack in her truck isn't too uncommon), I have a knack for paying attention, and I understand how companies work as a general rule(and a guild is a company to a degree).

Account's not active atm, so you'll have to talk to me here or my email address;
Zimfier atsign gmail period com

Alt. I have ret gear of the same caliber. Not that I expect to get in as a retty, but just throwing that out there.
When in doubt, bubble and hearth out.
A Paladin's fury is a quiet, solemn thing, ever a hair before the bloodlust of a Warrior or the ferocity of a beast. But it holds his foes just the same.
Silandra

Postby Silandra » Sat May 24, 2008 12:28 pm

Bump de bump.
When in doubt, bubble and hearth out.
A Paladin's fury is a quiet, solemn thing, ever a hair before the bloodlust of a Warrior or the ferocity of a beast. But it holds his foes just the same.
Silandra

Return to Recruitment