Remove Advertisements

[H-US-PVP] Bloodscalp tankadin lf guild for 5 mans+heroics.

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H-US-PVP] Bloodscalp tankadin lf guild for 5 mans+heroics.

Postby Shoju » Wed May 21, 2008 12:18 pm

Okay, So here's the deal. I'm a horde tankadin on Bloodscalp Looking for a guild. I'm going to be dinging 70 this week, and I will be Gearing up for tanking 5's and heroics. I don't have a schedule conducive to raiding, but I'm more than willing to tank 5's and heroics till the cows come home.

What am I looking for? A guild that has people interested in running 5's and heroics. I don't care if I'm always just 'running the newbies' to get gear or the badge run tank. I'm just trying to find people who actively run.

Why am I looking for this? Because there are 4 people in my guild that comprise 25 of the 34 characters in the guild. Because my guild leader, while a great friend, is a terribad guild leader. Because while I know that I will never make it to drop illidan or kil'jaeden, I would love to down everyone on heroic.

So, if you are from the scalp, and are looking for a tankadin to do 5 mans and heroics, PST me ingame on

Shoju
Sunetra
OR
Perse (alt mage, trying to l2p class)
Shoju

Return to Recruitment