Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Union (established March 2005) are a Dutch/Swedish/British PVE guild on Outland. We're a stable guild with a proven track record of progression dating back to Molten Core. We're consistently ranked in the top 100 EU guilds and we're often challenging for the top 1-3 kills on a very competitive server (ranked #5 in the EU). We have achieved server alliance first kills on Felmyst and the Eredar Twins (killed on the 29th April).
We're seeking a dedicated Protection/Retribution Paladin to fill our ranks as we progress on M'uru and beyond.
Ideally, your main spec would be Retribution but you'd be asked to respec for certain fights (i.e. Felmyst, Muru). All respec costs would be covered by guild bank.
We raid Sun-Thurs, 7pm-11pm or later if we're pushing new content. We've been farming Hyjal for the last 9 months and BT for the last 8 so getting your missing set pieces should be no problem. We're currently raiding 5 nights per week with the release of Sunwell Plateau.
* You need to have good raiding experience (Sunwell experience is a big plus).
* You need access to Ventrilo, and preferably working mic and not be afraid to use it.
* You need activity and dedication, we expect members to farm and have plenty of buffs ready for endgame non farm content.
* You need to be highly active, our raid days are listed above. At least 80% (4 out of 5 days) is required.
* You need to be able to take criticism and be thick skinned.
* You need to have good gear with appropriate enchants and gems (this means t6 or equivalent in every slot. If you feel yourself to be a good player but let down by certain gear slots feel free to apply anyway!)
We're a pretty social guild, with around 45 raiding members and 60+ "honorary members" (friends of members/ex-members) and we often have social meets/LANs (most recently in Holland and Sweden). During off days we will do PVP/Arena or do 10/25 man runs with Alts, including BT and Hyjal. We're not looking for someone who just raids and then logs off until the next raid!
Our guild forums are @ http://www.union-europe.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=22 where you can reach me via PM (james) but you can also reach me in-game on Hedera (or my alts Guini, Blighta, Neral). I will be online from 7pm on.
- Posts: 17
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 1:10 am
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest