protadin looking for guild : /

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

protadin looking for guild : /

Postby bejerjoe » Sun May 18, 2008 6:05 pm

My guild just recently broke apart and iam looking for a new respectful guild who likes to have fun, I have done Karazha<easy mode> ZA gruuls, mag, parts of TK/SSC..not looking for anything big, but iam constantly trying to improve my gear.

Here is my armory http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... n=Bejerjoe

As you can see my gear is open to improvement but iam willing to put in the time.

I live in pacific time but my work schedule suits me better for playing on a eastern server

Iam willing to transfer servers.

Thanks for your time
Paladins Are simply angels with to much plate to fly.
bejerjoe

Postby Jedimas729 » Mon May 19, 2008 8:03 am

Hi Bejerjoe, I am not sure if you are interested in transferring but my guild is looking for more people(including a pally tank) and maybe it will be what you're looking for:

Server Name: Ursin - US Server

Guild Name: Avengers of Azeroth

Site: http://aoa.marf-lan.com

Server Time Zone (EST/CST/PST) PST

PVP Server or PVE Server (very important to transfers) PVP

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 4:30 PST to 8 PST

We are looking for for Healers, DPS, Tanks to fill out our second kara group and for gruul. We currently can muster about 15-18 people for a 25 man raid and have downed HKM several times and Gruul once. We are working on getting him down on a more consistent basis hehe.

Right now our loot is based on rolls since we have to bring in non guild people into our 25 mans and eventually if we can fill a 25 man with all guild we will switch to dkp.

We are not a hardcore raiding guild! We like to have fun and we all enjoy what we do, whether its sitting in vent making jokes, or hosting gnomish death races, or doing guild pvp. We raid because we like raiding together not because we have to. To us WoW is just a game(a highly addictive and fun game) and we dont get pissed at someone for not knowing a boss fight or dying to trash. If this sounds like a guild that would suit you and you want to know more info either pm here on this forum or roll a lvl 1 alt on ursin and send me a whisper.

My Chars are:
Jedem 70 Mage
Ponystar 70 Shammy
Viidy 70 Warrior
Venke 70 Lock
Oslis 70 Hunter
Thom 70 Rogue
Virgil 70 Priest
Berticus 70 Druid
Izak 55 Pally

hope to hear from you
Avengers of Azeroth Now recruiting on Alliance side Ursin-US PVP
Jedimas729

Postby Morpheren » Mon May 19, 2008 8:13 am

Maybe you should just post this in its own thread instead of replying to everybody in here.
whatisboom.com - Two parts rocket fuel, one part genius.
Chef Koriel, Guild Master of Fury Untold on Sen'jin
Morpheren

Return to Recruitment