Remove Advertisements

[A] T4 Geared Paladin Tank LF 25 Man Guild, Azuremyst - US

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] T4 Geared Paladin Tank LF 25 Man Guild, Azuremyst - US

Postby lek » Sat May 17, 2008 4:32 am

Hi, I'm a well geared Tier 4 tank, looking for a group in either the 25 man tier 4 raids, or into the tier 5 raids. I left my first guild as they had no respect for paladin tanks, and my current guild has lost a lot of raiders, so I'm looking to move on.

I've tanked all bosses in Karazhan with the exception of Nightbane and Prince, and I've tanked the bear boss in Zul'Aman. I have no problems being rotated in and out of raids as needed, and as long as you are willing to provide direction to a raider new to 25 mans, I'm your girl. :)

You can post messages here in response, or send a message to Leknaat.

I'm on usually from 4-10pm eastern time.

Thank you for your time,
lek

Postby Jedimas729 » Sun May 18, 2008 8:47 am

Hi Lek, I am not sure if you are interested in transferring but my guild is looking for more people(including a pally tank :-) )

Server Name: Ursin - US Server

Guild Name: Avengers of Azeroth

Site: http://aoa.marf-lan.com

Server Time Zone (EST/CST/PST) PST

PVP Server or PVE Server (very important to transfers) PVP

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 4:30 PST to 8 PST

We are looking for for Healers, DPS, Tanks to fill out our second kara group and for gruul. We currently can muster about 15-18 people for a 25 man raid and have downed HKM several times and Gruul once. We are working on getting him down on a more consistent basis hehe.

Right now our loot is based on rolls since we have to bring in non guild people into our 25 mans and eventually if we can fill a 25 man with all guild we will switch to dkp.

We are not a hardcore raiding guild! We like to have fun and we all enjoy what we do, whether its sitting in vent making jokes, or hosting gnomish death races, or doing guild pvp. We raid because we like raiding together not because we have to. To us WoW is just a game(a highly addictive and fun game) and we dont get pissed at someone for not knowing a boss fight or dying to trash. If this sounds like a guild that would suit you and you want to know more info either pm here on this forum or roll a lvl 1 alt on ursin and send me a whisper.

My Chars are:
Jedem 70 Mage
Ponystar 70 Shammy
Viidy 70 Warrior
Venke 70 Lock
Oslis 70 Hunter
Thom 70 Rogue
Virgil 70 Priest
Berticus 70 Druid
Izak 53 Pally

hope to hear from you
Avengers of Azeroth Now recruiting on Alliance side Ursin-US PVP
Jedimas729

Postby lek » Sun May 18, 2008 4:52 pm

Jedimas729 wrote:Hi Lek, I am not sure if you are interested in transferring but my guild is looking for more people(including a pally tank :-) )

Server Name: Ursin - US Server

Guild Name: Avengers of Azeroth

Site: http://aoa.marf-lan.com

Server Time Zone (EST/CST/PST) PST

PVP Server or PVE Server (very important to transfers) PVP

We raid Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays from 4:30 PST to 8 PST

We are looking for for Healers, DPS, Tanks to fill out our second kara group and for gruul. We currently can muster about 15-18 people for a 25 man raid and have downed HKM several times and Gruul once. We are working on getting him down on a more consistent basis hehe.

Right now our loot is based on rolls since we have to bring in non guild people into our 25 mans and eventually if we can fill a 25 man with all guild we will switch to dkp.

We are not a hardcore raiding guild! We like to have fun and we all enjoy what we do, whether its sitting in vent making jokes, or hosting gnomish death races, or doing guild pvp. We raid because we like raiding together not because we have to. To us WoW is just a game(a highly addictive and fun game) and we dont get pissed at someone for not knowing a boss fight or dying to trash. If this sounds like a guild that would suit you and you want to know more info either pm here on this forum or roll a lvl 1 alt on ursin and send me a whisper.

My Chars are:
Jedem 70 Mage
Ponystar 70 Shammy
Viidy 70 Warrior
Venke 70 Lock
Oslis 70 Hunter
Thom 70 Rogue
Virgil 70 Priest
Berticus 70 Druid
Izak 53 Pally

hope to hear from you

Well, I'm not sure I want to transfer servers, but you have given me the most serious offer so far! :) Definitely something to think about, if you don't mind giving me some time.
lek

Postby Jedimas729 » Mon May 19, 2008 7:58 am

Sure thing, like I said if you'd like to talk more whisper me in game and I can give you my vent info and we can talk some more :-)
Avengers of Azeroth Now recruiting on Alliance side Ursin-US PVP
Jedimas729

Return to Recruitment