Remove Advertisements

[H] SyberKnight - Bonechewer-US - LF Guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H] SyberKnight - Bonechewer-US - LF Guild

Postby SyberHexen » Tue May 13, 2008 8:24 pm

Hello everyone!

Currently I'm dissatisfied with my current guild, not able to get any raid spots and being over looked as a tank.. Well anyways here i go,

Character Name: SyberKnight

Professions: Jewelcrafting 375, Engineering 364 With the new repair bot recipie

Spec: Protection (Paladin Tank) 0/49/12

Gear: http://armorylite.com/us/bonechewer/SyberKnight Still working on a few pieces i need from kara, Like Nightbane's Shield and the Tank neck from maiden.

I also have a half set of healing gear with 1100+healing and have No resistance gear.

My schedule is Free any time during the week currently and only busy on Saturday.

Guild History / experience:

Post TBC the majority of my 25 man raid experience came from my warrior (Alexia) who was Protection at the time in Bloodshot Eyes, We cleared ZG a few times and did the early parts of AQ20. Due to drama and an inactive guild leader the guild disbanded. Afterwards I rolled a Resto shaman for a while and Healed in Kara in Nocturn for ages and learned all the fights except Netherspite. In October, I started this Paladin with the intent to Tank with him which after I hit 70 in early Febuary running Karazhan ZA 4/6 and Heroics.

What I'm looking for: I'm looking for a fun drama minimal environment where i can enjoy running Raids with people who aren't completely incapable of playing their classes Correctly. Also a 25man content guild is preferred.

What i can offer your guild: Despite the fact that I consider my self a very capable player my gear might prevent me from preforming well on further endgame content like BT.

-Additional Information-

I'm attuned for all heroics.
I always have my materials pots, Food, and Repair bots on me.
I have, and can speak, over ventrilo.
My computer can easily play WoW and my connection is solid.
SyberHexen

Postby mustangofold » Thu May 15, 2008 5:18 am

Are you looking for something on your server, or willing to transfer?
mustangofold

Postby SyberHexen » Thu May 15, 2008 1:07 pm

I was looking for something on my server and yesterday i got invited to a Newer guild, Apparently the guild leader and most the officers have been in endgame content and downed illidan in them. about a month ago they formed this guild. and we're already pushing SSC/TK with Gruul and mag on farm.. SO hey I'm excited but thanks for the reply.. is it possible to delete topics? or should i just leave this here?
SyberHexen

Postby Morpheren » Thu May 15, 2008 1:20 pm

SyberHexen wrote:is it possible to delete topics? or should i just leave this here?

Can only delete a post that hasn't been replied to, or get a mod to do it.
whatisboom.com - Two parts rocket fuel, one part genius.
Chef Koriel, Guild Master of Fury Untold on Sen'jin
Morpheren

Return to Recruitment