Remove Advertisements

[H] PvE US Paladin CST

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H] PvE US Paladin CST

Postby Morpheren » Thu May 08, 2008 1:33 pm

Blackhand US PvE - CST (prefer to stay around CST raid times, but I'm a little flexible)

Raid times: M-Thurs ~7pm-Midnight

Armory link: http://armorylite.com/us/Blackhand/Morpheren

My History:
I recently transferred to Blackhand from Sen'Jin a few months back. I transferred because my roommate played on BH and it is a lot more progressed than my previous server.

I scoped out the guilds on the new server and found my home in a 5/6 SSC 2/4 TK guild. I maintanked for this guild for their progression kills for Vashj and Al'ar. After the GL (who had recruited me and also wanted me in a MT slot) had some serious RL issues, and the guild had fallen into the hands of the two "main" officers, things took a sour note.*

I began to look elsewhere for guilds, I came across Potent Potables on the official realm forums, they were 4/5 MH and 3/9 BT and looking for a Protection Paladin to fill out their tanking team. In all honesty they already had a Prot Paladin, but he had a conflicting schedule and wasn't able to make many raids (or so I was told) . . . until I joined. . . At that point I became very familiar with the outside of Hyjal and BT. I left this guild due to conflicting interests in my role during the raid when I did manage a raid spot.

I've raided everything in T4, T5 (minus Kael), ZA, Hyjal, and the first 5 bosses of BT, I've yet to experience Mother, RoS, Council, and Obviously Illidan. I also have no SWP experience.

My Future:
I'm looking for a guild that is in need of a MT or at least a dependable Tank to put into a regular tank rotation. I honestly do not care about the extent of the content, I just like to raid, and am happy tanking anything from Kara to Hyjal/BT, although I would prefer to start at T5 or above as I am more than ready to tank anything in either zone/ZA. My gear is decent, lots of badge gear, with the holes mixed filled via heroic/10 man gear (excuse the shoulders god hates me).

I would go into what I bring to a raid, but if you are here, on these boards, I pray that subject does not need to be brought up.

Please feel free to contact me either in game, or via IM

MSN: midas@junglist.com
AIM: dieselmagic00
Yahoo: dieselmagic_00
Email: admin@whatisboom.com

* The said officers were randomly gkicking people for little to no reason and it had taken a hit on the raid force. Guild progression had stopped, and was obviously heading even further south. This guild has since regressed to pugging Gruul/Mags.
whatisboom.com - Two parts rocket fuel, one part genius.
Chef Koriel, Guild Master of Fury Untold on Sen'jin
Morpheren

Postby Morpheren » Wed May 14, 2008 7:28 am

Bump.
Morpheren

Postby Krasas » Tue May 27, 2008 2:11 am

Was wondering if you are still looking for a guild? If so look me up on Blackhand. Korialstraz from Jolly Rogers. Hope to hear back from you.
Krasas

Postby Lookit » Wed May 28, 2008 5:50 pm

I'm confused. Why do you suddenly have the profile sig of the guy who responded to you.

And wouldn't it be Krasus, not Krasas?
Lookit

Postby Krasas » Thu May 29, 2008 1:35 am

/sigh.

1. If you armory both of us we are from two different servers. I from blackhand him from senjin. Complete coincidence that we both have the same name.

2. Krasas was my original sign on name for this forums because 1 year ago my paladin was named krasas on Shadow Council.

3. In WOW you cannot have Krasus because that is infringement on their naming guidelines.

Need me to go into more details?
Krasas

Postby Morpheren » Thu May 29, 2008 7:09 am

Krasas wrote:/sigh.

1. If you armory both of us we are from two different servers. I from blackhand him from senjin. Complete coincidence that we both have the same name.

2. Krasas was my original sign on name for this forums because 1 year ago my paladin was named krasas on Shadow Council.

3. In WOW you cannot have Krasus because that is infringement on their naming guidelines.

My name was Morpház, then Morpheren, then Korialstraz before I transferred to blackhand. Then obviously I had to change it. So back to Morpheren, and finally I went back to Sen'jin and have reverted my name back to Korialstraz. :)
Morpheren

Postby Lookit » Thu May 29, 2008 1:58 pm

Krasas wrote:

His OP says he is from Blackhand.
Lookit

Postby Morpheren » Thu May 29, 2008 2:48 pm

Lookit wrote:
Krasas wrote:

His OP says he is from Blackhand.

Morpheren wrote:
Krasas wrote:/sigh.

My name was Morpház, then Morpheren, then Korialstraz before I transferred to blackhand. Then obviously I had to change it. So back to Morpheren, and finally I went back to Sen'jin and have reverted my name back to Korialstraz. :)

Should clear up the confusion.
Morpheren

Return to Recruitment