[H] LFG on Altar of Storms (US) currently leveling

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H] LFG on Altar of Storms (US) currently leveling

Postby Banerock » Thu May 08, 2008 10:59 am

Server: Altar of Storms (US) PVP
Time Zone: EST
5-man tanking/solo questing as I'm leveling
I am 28 years old and I play most nights of the week from ~8:00pm to 11-12:00am.

Looking for a guild with a tight community/friend base and a casual setting outside of instances. In instances I prefer a more serious approach to each individuals role in the group. I'm looking to be in the MT/OT category, the former being preferred, once I get to 70 and get geared enough to do so.

Please send me a whisper in-game if interested.

P.S. I am open to suggestions about this post, my gear, spec, etc. I won't take anything personal.
Banerock

Postby honorshammer » Thu May 08, 2008 5:05 pm

I know a guild that would work for you Alliance side but they would probably kill you on site.

I think Cynosure, Epidemic and GQuit probably only take 70s. I've got a friend of mine in my guild who has a Horde account. I'll ask him and get back to you.

See you at Korabor sometime!
honorshammer

Postby Banerock » Fri May 09, 2008 5:57 am

Thanks much! I do hope to be main tanking any instance I possibly can for the rest of my paladin's career. I'm okay with off-tanking if I'm not needed/not optimal for a particular tanking job, and I'm very open to constructive criticism. Thanks for the reply
Banerock

Postby Banerock » Tue May 13, 2008 8:47 am

Just wanted to bump this since I posted last week and am still looking. I have posted on the official WoW forums, btw. If the mods here feel this is an unnecessary bump then feel free to delete it.

Thanks again
Banerock

Return to Recruitment