Tankadin with Holy gear

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Tankadin with Holy gear

Postby Dimi » Mon May 05, 2008 11:21 pm

Name is Dimi and I'm new to the forums as a poster but I have been reading them for a while. I have had really bad luck on my server with guild progression. I am on a low population server but a majority of the guilds here die at Kealthas and Vashj. I guess I’m looking for a new home. I thought I would never agree to a server xfer but there are not many choices on my server. All of the guilds with progression are way ahead or not far enough. I really don’t want to continue farming Kara to ZA to gear guilds that fall apart; I just want to find a place to call home with respectable progression potential.

My personal progression is all the way up to vashj and kealthas and some of black temple trying out for various higher guilds. Sad thing is I tried out for the top guild on my server and got in... But like a retard I passed up the chance to help people I had known for a while. So I guess feel free to armory my toon. He may be holy or prot but he is geared well for both. My holy gear consists mainly of S3 items and my prot gear is decent for my progression have no problem tanking as of yet. I’m crit/crush immune and well above 16k hp unbuffed with about 480 spell dmg. Mind you I have so much gear from all of my adventures that I have different sets for Main tanking bosses and tanking adds/trash.

Armory may not have me in prot gear but regardless of what you see me on there I guarantee my other sets are of equal or greater quality. I guess if you want to contact me feel free to post here or catch me on my server. I don’t mind starting around tk ssc progression but I don’t want to go back beyond that anymore. I’m ready for a hard core raiding guild; the question is are you ready for me? :P

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... =Dimitrius
Dimi

Return to Recruitment