US Horde PVE T5 Prot Pally looking for a West Coast home

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

US Horde PVE T5 Prot Pally looking for a West Coast home

Postby slapsworth » Sat May 03, 2008 11:34 pm

Have all badge upgrades and some T5 pieces. Current guild is 5/6 SSC and 4/5 TK, just missing Vashj and Kael. Hitting the too-many-too-casual wall, and Norgannon just doesn't have a very populous horde side. Only 1 guild in the Sunwell, sadly.

Looking for a guild with West Coast raid times, preferrably later in the evening. Willing to transfer to any server. Also looking for a guild that's a little more than casual. I know that probably means they're a bit further along in progression than SSC/TK/MH at this point, but that's what I'm hoping for anyway.

Already have a full fire resist set for Anetheron (and friends), plus all the mats for a Shadow resist set (minus the hearts of darkness). Exalted with pretty much everything.

Armory is here:

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... Slapsworth

I use a bunch of different sets depending on what I'm doing, so if you see some weird blue farming shields don't be too worried. :)

Thanks.

*edit*

Stuff I probably should have mentioned but forgot to:

Moved from NYC to San Francisco, hence the need to change raiding times (and probably servers).

Right now I'm in the latest Norgannon raiding guild, which starts at 10pm server (7pm pacific), but the schedule is sometimes hard to make after work. I write commercials and typically have a ton of free time, but will occasionally be away on a shoot. Not enough to make me miss more than the occasional raid.

Would love to raid at 8pm PST if possible.
slapsworth

Return to Recruitment