Remove Advertisements

PvE Alliance Tankadin looking for T4/T5 content and more.

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

PvE Alliance Tankadin looking for T4/T5 content and more.

Postby Nimrokon » Fri May 02, 2008 4:00 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking to move beyond raiding Kara, but I'm just not able to do it with my current guild. My current guild is a 'casual' guild on an RP server whose attempts at 25-man raids happen when I'm unavailable (Sundays).

I've tanked my guild's furthest progression into both ZA (Eagle Boss) and Gruul's (complete) and am looking to do more. I am a dedicated tank: always working on techniques, studying fights, optimizing gear, learning about other classes, etc. I enjoy trading tanking strategies, helping everyone become better players, and of course taking down bosses.

I'm looking for a friendly, mature guild that is accepting of real life responsibilities, but expects common courtesies when raiding (being on time, having the right consumables, staying focused and doing your best during the raid, etc.). I'd like to see all the BC content before WotLK comes out, but as long as I'm having a good time and making progress, I'll be happy.

If you're looking for a tank and think I might be a good fit, please email me at MazraelTB@gmail.com or respond to this post. A summary of my information can be seen below.

Character Name - Mazrael
Current Server - [US] Thorium Brotherhood PVE (willing to transfer)
Build - Protection(0/49/12)
Professions - Smithing 362, Mining 375
Unbuffed Defensive Basics -
Health - 14337
Armor - 16759
Defense - 495
Dodge - 25.44%
Parry - 15.80%
Block - 17.90%
Holy Damage 367 (soon to be 445)
Armory Profile is linked in my sig

I also have an ok healing set for off healing (about 1450 +heal, 15% crit, 80mp5 unbuffed as prot)

BC Raid Experience:
Kara - Completed
Gruul - Completed
ZA - 2/6

Email - MazraelTB@gmail.com

Raid Availability:
8PM-12AM (Central Time) Mon-Thur, all day Saturday (preferably only 3 nights a week)
Nimrokon

Postby Dayblade » Tue May 20, 2008 2:41 pm

If you don't mind a bit more of a laid back atmosphere - would love to have ya try out with Blade of Honor, as I am the only Protadin in guild.

http://www.bladeofhonor.com

We are currently progressing through T5 content at the moment - raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8pm-11pm(ish) CST - and looking to add a 3rd 25 man night - with guild pickup groups of Kara and ZA throughout the week as well. If you are willing to transfer - we are on (US) Uther.

Officers are Ansgar, Achillyse, Chrysom, Kheldul and Tydaal. Look any of them up or myself as well - and we can talk further.

Hope you find a nice guild home.

Dayblade
Dayblade
GM, Blade of Honor
Dayblade

Return to Recruitment