Remove Advertisements

[A-PVE-US] Revelation of Medivh SSC/TK clear, 4/5 MH, 4/9 BT

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A-PVE-US] Revelation of Medivh SSC/TK clear, 4/5 MH, 4/9 BT

Postby Automatica » Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:22 am

<Revelation> is looking for a Tankadin.

First a bit about us:
We define ourselves as a Casual Raiding guild, because of the amount of time a week we spend raiding. Three nights a week, three hours a night. However, our time spent raiding is anything but casual. Raid times (EST) are Wed, Thur, and Mon from 8pm to 11pm.

We value friendship, having fun, and progression.

Now a bit about what we are after:
A protadin who is able to attend roughly 75% of raids as a minimum.

Must be able to communicate well outside of the raid environment as well as: Ability to communicate raid critical information in real-time, be skilled, have good situational awareness, and on-the-fly adaptability.
Full T5 experience is a must.

Unbuffed 15k armor, 15k health, 400SD, ~50% avoidance as a minimum. Other stats will be considered, however we know tankadins often have to tailor gear to what they are currently doing so it is impossible to formulate more specific requirements.

Full Fire Resist Set is highly recommended. A SR set is a bonus.

Having a decent Ret and/or Holy set to match is definitely a bonus but is not necessarily required.

If you feel that this is the kind of group you would like to experience content with then please read more information at http://www.revelationguild.info/.
Automatica

Postby Madmordigan » Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:35 am

I've run with Revelation since last October, and they are a fantastic group of people to raid with. Their progression has been considerable given only 9 hours to 25 man content a week. For us, it's about quality raid time, not quantity raid time.

I've recently retired my Tankadin and they are looking to fill that gap.

If you're looking to enjoy raiding experience rather than grinding the loot line, then consider joining the family.
Madmordigan

Postby vormova2a » Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:02 am

PM sent
vormova2a

Postby Automatica » Wed Apr 30, 2008 7:06 am

Bump
Automatica

Postby Deelow » Wed Apr 30, 2008 4:59 pm

I may have your tankadin here!!

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... s&n=Deelow

I know I'm not quite in T5 yet...but I run heroics/kara/ZA like mad and will be upgrading many pieces very shortly. I also have a prot Warrior, who is more than capable of tanking T5 material and would gladly tank on him until my paladin is ready. This is kinda of a 2 fer lol....

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-shee ... rbindallas

I also have a full set of Fury gear for my warrior, I often lead raids in Damage done. I would purchase plans for any resist gear I may need and craft it.
Deelow

Postby Madmordigan » Thu May 01, 2008 4:25 pm

Spell damage is a bit lacking.

Curious what your BV is when you mouse over your % to block on your toon.
Madmordigan

Postby Deelow » Fri May 02, 2008 4:36 pm

Well, depending on the situation, I can easily get up over 400 spell dmg.(t4 gloves, wizard oil, adepts elixir, etc...) I do have t4 gloves, which are a little lacking on mitigation. I wear maiden's gauntlets for the extra block mitigation and a little more stam. As I stand right now I have no prob holding gro against our mages that are putting out consistent 1200 dps on bosses. I have been maintanking kara and za on my paladin. As well I have experience main tanking, Gruuls, Mag, ZA, Kara, SSC, on my warrior. I can always gear for more spell dmg, and a couple more pieces of t4...ie helm and shoulders, I would be sitting at over 400 unbuffed spell dmg. I just dropped mining from leveling bs to level enchanting for the spell dmg to ring enchant. I think I'm coming along pretty well for only having focused on this toon for a few weeks...a month ago he was solid blues. I really love playing my paladin tank and intend to make it my main char, then my warrior will either go fury to help fill in dps spots when needed or retire to pvp. I have atm 301 mitigation from block on my pally and 415 on my warrior. I have a few ideas that will def bump up my BV, dodge, and spell dmg pretty significantly very soon. If you give me a chance you will see how quickly I progress and how dedicated and knowledgeble I am. After all, that's the point of having the initiate rank isnt it?? If I'm not fit for you guys I will find another home. Think it over, thx.
Deelow

Postby Automatica » Tue May 13, 2008 12:34 pm

Bumping. The ideal candidate will be asked to spec Retribution primarily and switch to Protection on nights where our main paladin tank is not available. Thanks.
Automatica

Postby Nobot » Tue May 13, 2008 3:52 pm

Automatica wrote:Bumping. The ideal candidate will be asked to spec Retribution primarily and switch to Protection on nights where our main paladin tank is not available. Thanks.

I'm curious what sort of stats you would require for a Retribution paladin who specs Protection from time to time.

I ask because I have a fairly strong Ret and Prot set, just want to see if I can hit your requirements.
Nobot

Return to Recruitment