Remove Advertisements

Horde - US - PVP - 5/5 9/9 1/6 LF prot pally

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Horde - US - PVP - 5/5 9/9 1/6 LF prot pally

Postby illvaria » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:17 am

[Mistaken] of Stormreaver (US-PvP) is currently looking to recruit a protection paladin.

Raid times are Sunday - Wed 7:15 - 11:00 CST.

We generally clear BT on Tuesday, Hyjal in the first part of Wednesday, and then work on progression content for the rest of the week. On all other days we usually run 1-2 ZA's (Full Clear + bear mounts) and an occasional karazhan speed run for badges.

If you like to PvP, we also have some of the best players on our realm. Some of our guild members are solely Arena players and are always looking for new people with skill.

If you're serious about raiding and want to still be able to have fun with people and joke around, this guild is the best you're going to find. We don't raid as much as other guilds but we progress just as far and in less attempts because of the skill our members have. So if you're looking for efficiency and fun, you've come to the right place.

We use officer assigned loot, and a attendance tracking system. We assign loot based on the size of the upgrade, attendance, performance, and need.

What we expect from you

That you come prepared to every raid. If it is a progression fight, bring appropriate consumables (ironshields, free action, etc).
That you have some experience raiding in BT/MH, the more the better.
That you have t5+ or equivalent gear suitable for tanking at this level
That you have Ventrillo and a working microphone
That you take the time to read up on and understand encounters before we actually attempt them

What you can expect from us

A consistent spot in raids, and rapid acquisition of the gear that you will need to tank Sunwell Fights
Access to a fully stocked guild bank for consumables
Access to the various guild events such as Magtheridon, Heroics, Speed ZA, and so forth.

Apply @ www.Mistakenguild.net/forum
or talk in-game to Dizzyorc/Mithgar/Swizitch for more info.
illvaria

Postby illvaria » Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:52 am

additionally, if you have questions about this spot, the server, the guild, or the finer points of curling, i am happy to answer them here.
illvaria

Postby illvaria » Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:15 pm

bump :)
illvaria

Postby Avrel » Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:18 am

Just a friendly bump. We are still looking.

PS. We have a ret pally for Sancity Aura!
“When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit.”
Avrel

Postby Avrel » Fri May 02, 2008 4:38 pm

Bump :wink:
“When I disagree with a rational man, I let reality be our final arbiter; if I am right, he will learn; if I am wrong, I will; one of us will win, but both will profit.”
Avrel

Return to Recruitment