Remove Advertisements

Horde Paladin, Us Sever, BT/Hyjal Keyd LFG

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

Horde Paladin, Us Sever, BT/Hyjal Keyd LFG

Postby Lowgrus » Tue Mar 04, 2008 9:45 am

I'm currently on the server firetree. Willing to transfer, great expierence, I was teh first paladin on that server to tank in Kara/Gruul/SSC/TK/Mag. I've MT'd those lower level things. And wasn't one of those paladins forced to heal.

I have healing gear/ret gear for when I'm not tanking, but ret gear is currently better. Armory is down atm, but name is Evilgai on the firetree server.

I can raid from 6- 1ish server time any day of the week. I'm currently getting out of the military will have tons of free time on my hands. LF an american server, PvP preferably, would switch to PvE however who at least has Hyjal on farm or working on getting it on farm.

Tanking for me is the funnest thing to do. I started out with a horde warlock got up to AQ40 pre BC. Then I started a paladin. Everyone said that paladins were meant to heal, but I had came across this site and knew I'd be the one to prove my server wrong. Its just fun and I'm really good at it and would never want to do anything else, like i said except on certain boss fights where its just unfeasable for me to tank, which isn't many but sometimes warriorsa re just better.

Also, I hear that prot paladins are going to be good for sunwell. I'm a great addition to a guild i think. I'm more into friends when I raid and good players is a must. I'd rather raid 10 man content with 9 other good players than raid SSC with 17 of my good friends and 8 stupid f@#$%s who can't figure out what they are doing.

I'm exalted with every faction have every key, enchanter for the stuff to rings. Well I'll see if this ghetto app gets any replies and see where I go from there. Thanks for taking time to read this and hit me up if your interested.
Lowgrus

Return to Recruitment