Remove Advertisements

[H] Prot Pally (5/5,9/9 BT exp) LF guild!

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H] Prot Pally (5/5,9/9 BT exp) LF guild!

Postby artofray » Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:18 am

Hi,

Looking for a new guild to raid with since I will be moving to europe for 3-4 months and changing time zones which doesnt work out with my current guild's schedule.

Here's a link to my CTprofile showing my prot set that I use generally, http://ctprofiles.net/30687 (Note: This is without talents so my hp unbuffed is actually 16.8k and more armor/avoidance, but you can get the general idea of how im geared)

I also have full FR set for tanking illidan's fire elementals along with 4/5 SR set. My holy gear isn't too shabby, just under 2k healing and 22% crit unbuffed. Will go holy if needed for a particular night but it is not my spec of choice.

Looking for a guild with similar progression to my current guild, basically a guild who has BT/Hyjal on farm or getting close to it.

I am avilable to raid around the following times, 3-4 times a week Sun-Thurs.

12:00pm - 4:00pm GMT/UTC (4:00am - 8:00am PST)
12:00am - 4:00am GMT/UTC (4:00pm - 8:00pm PST)

You can reach me in-game(Artofray on Coifang) or reply to this thread and I'll try and get back to you on your server.
artofray

Return to Recruitment