Remove Advertisements

[H-Lightning's Blade]

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H-Lightning's Blade]

Postby sapientialb » Mon Jan 21, 2008 7:54 am

I'll take a stab at posting this here because I'm not exactly sure where to post this so here goes but it might slightly belong in the frustrations part of the general forum so I'm not sure.

I just dinged 60 last night on my Pally and began the adventure in Outlands. An hour or two into the experience I realized that the ganking was even worse than in Azeroth and I wasn't getting anything accomplished from all the Graveyard runbacks. Basically I'm very frustrated with the whole PVP-server experience.

I have a 70 hunter and 60-something priest on the Ally side of Lightbringer but from what I remember of the Realm Forums there doesn't seem to be many great Horde guilds on that server.

So I guess what my real question is does anyone have thoughts on a good PvE server to move to Horde side? I have a 70 shaman on Lightning's Blade as well so I'd be moving both and its $50 that I want to spend wisely.

Thanks for any help in advance,

Sap

"Tanks need many stats, including No-blink crotch staring resistance" - Snake-Aes
sapientialb

Postby unlimit » Sun Jan 27, 2008 10:47 pm

Don't leave Lightning's Blade! D:

We need more GOOD prot pallys, I'm currently on Thunderlord but my mage and druid is on LB :( The less prot pallys we have the less the server owns. D:
unlimit
Maintankadonor

Return to Recruitment