[A-PvE-EST] Demise - Oceanic Dath'Remar 5/5 Hyjal / 9/9 BT

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A-PvE-EST] Demise - Oceanic Dath'Remar 5/5 Hyjal / 9/9 BT

Postby Jadlak » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:58 pm

Guild has just opened recruitment for a Feral Druid. We don't have a paladin tank at all.

Please note: If you aren't attuned to BT/Hyjal and at least partially geared from that content - then don't bother applying. You would need to be a strong advantage to the guild to convince the officers to give you a chance.

http://demisenew.21.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3

Guild is top alliance guild on server and has nice Oceanic-fiendly raiding times. Good bunch of people and loot system is group council. All content is currently on farm and we are just seeking another tank to bolster the ranks.

edit: Updated post for new recruitment.
Last edited by Jadlak on Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Jadlak

Postby Jadlak » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:59 pm

From officer:

we are not actively seeking out a new drui per se, it is up there so we get apps, and we will be very very very picky about it

If we did consider one (a paladin tank), we would also be very very very picky with them. we have a spot for a tank, but we are not desperate
Jadlak

Postby Melathys » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:29 pm

You run Hyjal.

What more argument do you need that a paladin tank would be a good addition? lol

Though if your 5/5, obviously not a necessary addition.
Melathys

Postby knaughty » Thu Jan 17, 2008 7:56 pm

Whole server is anti-tankadin.

Most progressed guilds, both sides, won't use them.

I (obviously) think they're mad. So does my entire guild.
This isn't the "Offtankadin" forum. My MoP FAQ: http://tinyurl.com/FAQ-5-0
- Knaughty.
knaughty
Maintankadonor

Location: Sydney, plotting my next diatribe against the forces of ignorance!

Postby Jadlak » Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:15 pm

I think they're nucking futs not to utilise one. But I remember having the same uphill battle with shadowpriests back in the day. People are just resistant to change. Fullstop.
Jadlak

Postby Shalindreal » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:37 pm

I don't know what it is with people hating on paladin tanks, I spent over 3 years as a prot warrior and i can honestly say i'm jealous of how much better my paladin is at so many things than my warrior was. Paladin tanks are incredible, but you gotta take into account the years of paladins ranks being filled by retards and nubs up to BC when they became viable as more than a Flash of Light spam cannon.
[url=http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Shál]Image[/url]
Shalindreal

Postby Jadlak » Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:24 pm

Position was filled with a drood.
Jadlak

Postby Jadlak » Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:15 pm

Recruitement is now open again. This time they are specifically seeking a tank. This was done like this so that they can fill it with either a Feral Druid or a Paladin Tank. So get on apping!
Jadlak

Postby Jadlak » Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:02 pm

bump - lots of excitement from within the guild towards getting a prot paladin in the ranks. anyone? nice server, bt/hyjal on farm. should be a dream placement!

update: it appears our app post on the realm forums has been updated to specifically request a prot paladin. wooo! get apping guys,
Jadlak

Return to Recruitment