Remove Advertisements

[A-PvE-PST] The Blacklist - SSC 2/6, TK 1/4 - LF Tank

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A-PvE-PST] The Blacklist - SSC 2/6, TK 1/4 - LF Tank

Postby Voltaik » Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:09 pm

The Blacklist
Silver Hand, PST
PvE Server

We raid 25s Tuesday 7-11pm and Saturday 6-11pm.
We do ZA at odd and different times during the week, usually 7-11pm on Weekdays and 6-11pm on Sunday.
The guild's no longer officially supports KZ, though groups do get formed and runs are run.

The ideal candidate will be available for 90% or more of the 25 man raids.

You will be expected to tank. You should be an expert on paladin tanks and well versed in mechanics and theory. You should be intelligent, focused on preparation, and a team player.

The Blacklist uses a suicide kings loot system with separate lists for tier and non-tier loot.

You should either already have mostly t4-5 equivalent or you should be eager to run lots of heroics and ZA to acquire it. Note that the latter is perfectly acceptable and I am much more interested in who you are than what you're currently wearing.

If you are interested please contact me at voltaik@gmail.com and include your plan for how you will demonstrate to me your capabilities, skills, and knowledge.

Voltaik
Voltaik

Postby Voltaik » Tue Jan 22, 2008 5:47 pm

The Blacklist is still looking for a paladin tank. Your dedication, intelligence, and preparedness is far more important than the gear you currently possess. Please contact me at Voltaik@gmail.com or respond to this thread.
Voltaik

Return to Recruitment