Remove Advertisements

[A-PVE-CST] Lexington/Kul Tiras LF Tankadin for SSC5/6 TK2/4

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A-PVE-CST] Lexington/Kul Tiras LF Tankadin for SSC5/6 TK2/4

Postby Quacky » Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:59 pm

Hello All.

A couple of LFGuild paladins have been messaged by me based on their post; however, I wanted to post a new thread in seach of an awesome alliance prot paladin as well.

I am Quackedy on Kul Tiras in the guild Lexington and I am searching for a replacement. I have given my retirement date to my guild due to real life time conflicts. This guild is a great guild with quality leadership and expects curtesy, respect, and talent from it's members.

The guild is currently working of Vashj and Alar. All previous bosses on farm. In addition this guild always takes 2 prot paladins to raids, myself and silvehammer. I told my GM, Bodvarbjarki, to find a tank with roughly 13.5k hp/17k armor/400 spell damge/44% avoidance. This can easily be compensated by skill so the gear is a bonus more than a requirement.

Our raid times/days are:

Monday - Thursday 7 PM - 11 PM CST (5-9 PST or 8-12 EST).
These are 25 man raids, attendance is recommended but not required since we respect private space. However, raids are often full so being late without prior knowledge distroys your credibility and reliability.
Karazhan and Zul'Aman are optional and not necessary officer created runs. Thus you are welcome to make the run happen or chat in guild and vent with others to see if there is a run up. Many people also try to do the heroic dailies.

Loot system: This guild uses a dkp system for each boss kill with additional bonus for early attendence. The system is not a zero-sum system due to the attendence bonus. However, dkp is not difficult to accumulate if you are active. With currently several bosses on farm, even if you have to build up dkp, being active and important such as this role provides the opportunity for makes it a non issue.

Everyone is welcome to message me or log onto a lvl1 alt and message the following officers. If it is not me, please let them know that you are seeking to replace quackedy and you found my post on maintankadin, a tanking paladin forum.

GM: Bodvarbjarki, great guy and very smart.
Officers: Terraa, friendly and sensible.
Averly, helpful and occasionally fills in for Bod.
Nanika and Purrfect, 2 other important officers.

-Quackedy. This be paladin, this be me.

**Edit: 44% instead of 33%.
For refence, my stats without buffs and aura are:
13.6k hp/5.7k mp/16.4 armor/523 spell dmg/48% avoidance.
Last edited by Quacky on Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Quacky

Guild Website

Postby Quacky » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:56 am

I forgot to link the guild webpage:

http://lexington.8.forumer.com/

Also I want to note that theguild is very laid back and easy going. You can be different, you can be the same. Just be good and be nice.
Quacky

Postby Melathys » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:34 am

33%?

Looking for offtank only?
Melathys

Postby Quacky » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Yeah, the avoidance value is pretty low. That was mainly because some paladins out there also fall into the block value mitigation school. Though, personally, I feel SSC/TK is too early of a place to consider that unless it's for trash.

Well, recently, I handled the murlocks, hydross adds, tank various mobs in group pulls, and main tank void reaver and some mobs such as the hunter, healer in fathom lord. I also am the humonoid tank for Leo. So I am somewhat like an OT except in particular situations.

There is currently a much more geared warrior tank in the guild, Noblersavage who was in the gulid since it's inception. He's assigned to be MT most fights and assign tank targets. While he is currently recognized as the MT for resist fights and most hard hitting bosses, this guild would not have a problem switching main tanks for the benefit of the guild as long as the new tank also has a good personality.

I hope that answers your question and possibly peaked your interest.

-Quackedy.
Quacky

Postby Quacky » Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:11 pm

Silly me, I forgot to take into account miss chance for avoidance. What I meant was 44%.

Note: I edited the original post.
Quacky

Postby Izak » Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:45 pm

RAWR!
this is like the exact kind of guild i would want to join
your progression is exactly where my guild had left off
im quite torn as to whether or not to reactivate my account and app to a guild
Izak

Postby Quacky » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:39 am

Thank you for applying Izak,

I checked over your application and gave our GM the 441. We were hoping to find a good fit and it is looking good. Since your account isn't active, give Bodvarbjarki a day or two to gather input from his brain trust.

-Quackedy.
Quacky

Postby guillex » Thu Jan 17, 2008 10:47 am

Quacky wrote:Thank you for applying Izak,

I checked over your application and gave our GM the 441. We were hoping to find a good fit and it is looking good. Since your account isn't active, give Bodvarbjarki a day or two to gather input from his brain trust.

-Quackedy.

You mean 411? =/
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby Quacky » Thu Jan 17, 2008 11:16 am

LoL. Obviously I'm the master of remember numbers...><!
Quacky

Postby Shalindreal » Sat Jan 19, 2008 12:33 pm

Silly people and your forgetting of teh 411 in all it's glory.
[url=http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Illidan&n=Shál]Image[/url]
Shalindreal

Postby Coristad » Wed Feb 13, 2008 6:09 am

Lexington has a pretty good rep on the server, you could do far worse.
Coristad

Return to Recruitment