Remove Advertisements

(H) Prot Paladin seeking Server/Guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

(H) Prot Paladin seeking Server/Guild

Postby Gelle » Thu Jan 10, 2008 10:06 pm

Hello all,

I'm looking for a server/guild thats is west coast time oriented/friendly. As you can see from my armory (link is signature) my gear is pre-kara heroics and 5 man/crafted. But i have established myself as a good tank on Kael'thas.

I havent had much raid experience with this toon, but I have plenty of raiding experience. I have 7 years as a top tier raiding paladin with everquest, when i let some friends talk me into WOW, i started a hunter for the change (and no horde paladin at the time). I raided MC, BWL and AQ with my hunter. The guild i was in fell apart shortly after we started progressing thru kara. I have kara experience and some kara gear on my hunter.

I took a few months off when my son was born.

So anyways my goal is to find a more casual raiding guild that raids 2-3 nights a week (maybe more if later in the night) so i still have time i can spend my my wife and son. I'm protection and have no desire to be a healbot.

If anyone is interested shoot me a response and we'll chat.
Gelle

Postby mustangofold » Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:24 am

Check us out, see if we are what you might be interested in.

Malygos server, PvE

We are butting our heads against dragons and prince atm in Kara, with some of us trying to organize some ZA exploration attempts(1st boss only).
Most of the guild is on MST so not sure if that would be late enough for you or not.
We currently have 2 Kara groups going each week. We have a few more tanks (warriors and droods) than Main healers, and sadly I am about it for tankadins.
Casual guild, we do not demand or ask you to respec, just pick a spec you like and stick with it. IF you want to raid, bring a heal set for some of the fights.

Alot of us are RL friends from pre-online games. A few of us started with EQ on Brell prior to switching to WoW, and have been playing wow with assorted other guilds for a few years.

http://www.theilluminate.org/phpbb/index.php

http://armory.worldofwarcraft.com/guild ... minate&p=1

DAMN, logged off in fishing gear again.....
mustangofold

Postby Gelle » Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:08 pm

thanks for the reply Mustangofold,

I did look at your site, also looked at some other server/guilds that sent my messages and ended up with a guild that seems to fit what i was looking for to a T.
Gelle

Return to Recruitment