Remove Advertisements

[H-PVP] Seeking prot pally for BT/Hyjal clearing guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[H-PVP] Seeking prot pally for BT/Hyjal clearing guild

Postby Milisa » Tue Jan 08, 2008 9:00 am

Hello everyone, my name is Milisa and I am the Paladin class leader for my guild, Thrust. We have decided we are ready to add a Protection Paladin to our raid roster. Below is our recruitment post, please read and enjoy!

Thrust is looking for exceptional Protection Paladin to join our ranks. We are looking for people who enjoy progress and want to accomplish the “end-game.”

Thrust is the top Horde raiding guild on the US PVP realm Dark Iron (west coast server). We currently only raid 3 days each week because we are capable of clearing all farm content within that time. Tuesday and Wednesday are our main raid nights and the third raid night varies depending on what the best day is for the raid.

We will be ramping up with DKP raids on the PTR when Sunwell Plateau comes out later this year. Our normal raid times are Sunday-Thursday from 5:50pm-11pm Pacific time. At *least* 80% attendance to scheduled raids is required.

Expectations:

* You must have tanking experience and enjoy tanking in raids.
* You must be extremely proficient at managing your class in a raid environment and capable of learning and adapting to new encounters quickly.
* You should be able to maximize your contribution to the raid without the raid leader or your class leader holding your hand.
* Along with being a mirror of your experience, your gear level should be good enough to make you an asset to our progression. This generally means at least Tier 4/5 quality gear (SSC/TK) in all slots and preferably some T6 quality gear (Hyjal/BT) mixed in there as well, though of course there are exceptions here and there.
* You should always come to raids prepared, with any necessary consumables and with prior knowledge of encounters if such information is available.
* You should be capable of managing your own time and gaming environment to allow for your full attention during raids. This means not missing raid instructions on Vent because you have music blasting through your headphones, and not having to AFK every 15 minutes because your mother wants you to help her with something (AFKs here and there are fine, but if you are consistently a cause of slowing the raid down, we don't want you).
* You must have the technical resources to be able to pull your weight. Specifically, this means having a good computer, a stable internet connection, and a mic.
* You should be able to get along with everyone well. We play this game to have fun and enjoy each others' company. We don't tolerate people with unpleasant or confrontational personalities, no matter how good you are.
* You must be able to accept criticism and adapt on-the-fly.

If you're interested, please post an application on our forums at http://www.thrustguild.com/forums (Once you register, it may take a day to get access to your account...please be patient), or you can hop on Dark Iron and message Milisa (me), Zarea (my alt), Hugehoss (guild leader), or Brok (officer).
Milisa

Return to Recruitment