Remove Advertisements

(A) PvP Crushridge Geared Pally seeks guild

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

(A) PvP Crushridge Geared Pally seeks guild

Postby Bahamutkotd » Sun Jan 06, 2008 10:46 pm

Yeah.... not much else to say, well geared in prot 15k unbuffed as of posting, my holy gear isn't bad either but i'd rather not have to be holy. Fairly knowadgeable, limited tk/ssc experiance, and not nessarly looking to be the mt or anything but being able to get to the promissed land (hyjal) would be cool.

Again i would prefer to stay on Crashridge but ST not nessarly out of the question just not preferable.
Bahamutkotd

Postby Vesstair » Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:11 am

Sp dmg? Avoidance? Armory link? Time zone?

Feel free to post an app at www.apocbloodhoof.com, but we would need more information to make a decision.
Vesstair

Postby Bahamutkotd » Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:47 pm

Bahamutkotd

Postby Jellypop » Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:59 am

it's a shame he can't seem to buy a guild...

<~ same server, prot pally, better geared! /runs
Jellypop

Postby Bahamutkotd » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:02 am

BAH! Well Would like to update this once again, still haven't found a guild. However my gear has made small improvements thus far, and will be grabing quite a few of the gear from sw when it comes avaiable
Bahamutkotd

Well

Postby Elaynea » Sat Feb 16, 2008 4:54 am

Dunno if ur in The US or the EU but Aeternus Dragonmaw-EU would have great use for you.
We have kara on farm and gruul down LF an active tankadin to progress more into SSC/TK.
Reply to this if ur on the EU realms and wouldnt mind migrating:P
Elaynea

Postby maccalus » Tue Feb 19, 2008 10:35 am

If you are willing to transfer servers, and can make our raid times <blood of reality> on daggerspine-US has an opening for a geared prot pally. We raid at 7:30 pm server time (PST), with progression raids falling on tues.-thrus. and have a gaping hole in our taking team (not a single prot pally). We currently have gruul on farm and are moving into tk and ssc.

For more info visit our website http://www.bloodofreality.net and if you have any questions you may contact us on our forums, or contact maccalus or wojek directly in game.
maccalus

Return to Recruitment