Remove Advertisements

[US-Cenarion Circle] HEALBOTS and PEW PEW needed! [Alliance]

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[US-Cenarion Circle] HEALBOTS and PEW PEW needed! [Alliance]

Postby utena » Thu Dec 13, 2007 12:41 pm

Yeah, I know this place is a recruitment site for tankadins, but maybe some of you are on Cenarion Circle, and maybe some of you play or know of healers or DPS looking for a raid group.

My raiding situation sucks right now. Theoretically, we roll ZA on Tuesday's 6pm Pacific, KZ Friday's 6pm Pacific -- when KZ is done and dead, we'll do ZA both nights. Sometimes we'll mop up what we didn't finish in KZ on Saturday nights.

For background, the raid has had KZ on farm for over half a year, and virtually every member's purpled out to the nines.

The problem is, we usually PUG 3-4 of the spots weekly -- usually DPS. And for the last two weeks, our top healbot has been running another raid in the same time slot as his alt war.

We absolutely need:
1. A healbot comparable to a +2000 heal/200 MP/5 Holy Priest.
2. A KZ-geared Hunter (non-Huntard)

They need to be reliable and able to hit these times weekly. If they still need a couple pieces -- not an entire set, just a couple -- from KZ, it shouldn't be an issue, as we're still clearing KZ weekly for badges.

** We're good on tanks. I MT, and we have an Arms War on DPS/OT. **

If you know anyone, or think you can help, let me know please. Otherwise, you're going to force me to go back to leveling my thirty different alts...
utena

Postby Parishna » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:02 pm

2000 + healing.. in kara gear... ? ok.. I have like 2012... and thats with 4 pieces of T5.. that sounds a bit high to me
Parishna

Postby guillex » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:50 pm

Parishna wrote:2000 + healing.. in kara gear... ? ok.. I have like 2012... and thats with 4 pieces of T5.. that sounds a bit high to me

He said a healbot COMPARABLE to a 2000+ healing 200/mp5 PRIEST.

~1500s with decent crit/mp5 will do the job nicely. That's easily attainable in even 2/3s KZ gear.
Póg mo thóin
guillex

Postby utena » Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:54 pm

Buffed, that's what he was floating around. KZ, Primal Mooncloth, Whitemend, T4 gloves, ZA belt.
utena

Return to Recruitment