Remove Advertisements

[A] Triune - PVP Stormscale looking for Prot Paladin

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] Triune - PVP Stormscale looking for Prot Paladin

Postby Elrend » Thu Dec 06, 2007 3:14 pm

Triune is an alliance guild on the Stormscale realm and we are currently 5/6 SSC and 3/4 TK and just started vash two days ago. We have her to 20% so hopefully will have her down this week.

I am currently the only raiding prot paladin in the guild but we are attempting to make sure that we have redundancy in every class so if someone has to quit to RL reasons or can't show up its not a no go for the rest of the raid. We recently started a sitout system where we cycle players and have recruited above the 25 man cap. What this means is i need another prot paladin to share in my responsibilities. You would attend 50% of raids while i attended the other 50%.

We raid 3 times a week. Wednesday and Thursday from 6-9 pm (pst) and on Sunday 5-9 (pst). We run ZA on off days and do some pvp. We can either trade weeks or if you cannot make some of those days we could trade days (me wed and every other thu and you sun and every other thu as an example)

With the new badge gear it became a lot easier to have a well equiped prot paladin for T5 content. I'm looking for somebody who is of course uncrushable (with holy shield and libram (if needed)) and uncritable and has around 15k hp or so unbuffed. A little lighter is not such a big deal as gear is easy to get while a competant tank is not it seems.

Anyway if your interested visit us at http://www.wowtriune.net or send me an email at mordrind@fastmail.fm - or even reply here.

Oh and i'd also consider an extreemly well geared (for T5) pve ret paladin for a melee slot.
Elrend

Return to Recruitment