[A] Synergy Recruiting 1 Paladin tank. PvE Realm: Eonar

Looking for Paladin? Looking for guild? Post here.

Moderators: Fridmarr, Worldie, Aergis, honorshammer

[A] Synergy Recruiting 1 Paladin tank. PvE Realm: Eonar

Postby Fain » Sun Dec 02, 2007 6:36 pm

Due to limited play time during the week, I'd figure I'd poke around here to find a replacement for me.

Synergy is a guild focused on progressing through raid instances with some measure of speed. We are more laid back then other guilds, and we raid 3 to 4 nights a week. We have KZ on farm, and have downed Bear boss and eagle boss so far in ZA. We have HKM on farm.

If you are interested, Contact Molasy(Jessamy), Me,(Wachter)(Raynea), Sarbarcy(Doomkinn), Gaarakun (Shoe), Quilane (Zilae), Ilúvatar.

or, go to the forums. (Wich they will tell you to do anyways)

forums: http://synergy.rpforums.org/index.php?act=idx

After you sign up, and post your app, be sure to say somewere I (Wachter) sent you there.
Fain

Postby NarfJones » Tue Dec 04, 2007 2:44 am

lol, diggin the armory. Im guessing you took the armor off to stay at 7777 HP. To be honest, Im interested, but I would like to know, what the progression rate is. As in, do you plan on pushing to progress, or just move on as you begin to farm bosses.
NarfJones
Maintankadonor

Postby Fain » Tue Dec 04, 2007 3:56 pm

We plan to progress. We dont plan on going on to a boss, kill it, call it a night. We plan to do as much as we can. The only exception being Gruul for the time being.

And for some reason my armory hasnt updated.
Fain

Return to Recruitment